Website containing complete series

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Website containing complete series

Post by shred »

Dear Friends,

I have found a simple program to create galleries on a web site including thumbnails, so I decided finally to put up a simple web site.

I have put a series of pictures of my wife stepping into the mud with her high-heeled slippers, wearing a black pantyhose. Later, she cleans the slippers again walking on the beach and in the sea, still wearing the pantyhose. The pictures I posted yesterday on this forum were samples of this series. However, the pics on the web site are higher res.

I know the website is very, very basic, but I *hate* building website, and I thought this would be better than nothing.

I hope you enjoy them anyway. If I receive sufficient positive comments, I might continue adding pictures to the web site.

http://www.ruinedpantyhose.com

Shred
Wetshoe
Site Admin

muddy sandals

Post by Wetshoe »

doesnt matter if its simple.
great to have a new wam shoe site around.
the pics look great so far.
added a link to your page.
wetshoe
Shoe Torcher

Post by Shoe Torcher »

I am not much into mud, but do appreciate good pics. How about having your wife wearing some leather boots, and be out walking on a trail or something. She has been walking for a while, the boots are scuffed badly, and her feet are really tired and hurting. She spots a small fire going and walks over toward it. After standing at the fire for a moment, she removes her boots and tosses them into the fire. She then stands there in her socked feet, watching them burn. She then walks away in her socks.
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

You are very good at taking pictures Shred! Some of them are almost professional! Thankyou for sharing them.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi Shred,

It's great that you put online a website :) Pictures are nice!

Isn't important that you use a software that generate your website. The important is : you are able to share your passion over the Internet by a way you are confortable with. If you can't deal with HTML, don't get frustrated to build a website with the latest HTML editor. The software makes exactly what you want, perfect! That is the important :)

Good luck with your website!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
wam

Post by wam »

I enjoyed the pics. Who cares about how basic the site is...I go to sites for the content, not the flashy gimmicks.
Frew

Nice pics

Post by Frew »

Nice pics!

Tasty shoes and your wife has glorious legs!

I hope we see many more - thanks indeed.

Incidentally, another easy way to share photos is via a Yahoo group - have you seen mine? They're incredibly easy to set up and use and anyone can register and share the pics, videos etc.

Frew.