WELCOME ME WITH SHOWERING HEEL PICS

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

XANDER

WELCOME ME WITH SHOWERING HEEL PICS

Post by XANDER »

Hi guys, the names xander, i see you guys share the same interests as me, but however i'm more into girls and teen girls with cute feet in heels and pumps like below. So if you guys have anything to share in this category please post here, and i promise ill share my goodies as well.

He that replies shall receive great rewards!!

Hi the names Xander, and Xander says: He that loves a girl in heels shall receive sexy babes with nice feet in return. Also looking for TRADES?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hi xander,
welcome to the forum. we are careful not to allow any underage material here so please dont even use the word teen (unless its attached to the word nine). dont mean to be a pain. just dont want any trouble. thanks for understanding.
wetshoe
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

Hey wetshoe, you're a legend man, i've seen your posts and it's hot man, don't you perhaps have any pics with chicks in heels and pumps, and as for the teen thing it's not my style for underage sheet, i was thinkin more in the lines of 18 and above!!

Oh guys try this site

www.footbot.com
Hi the names Xander, and Xander says: He that loves a girl in heels shall receive sexy babes with nice feet in return. Also looking for TRADES?
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

Oaky you guys want pics here you go, but please post ladies in ankle bracelets and heels and pumps please.

[/img]
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks!
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

PLEASURE DUDE, Oh yeah do you have any pics of chicks in heels, but no nylons, or you are the administrator of this site right, can you create a topic only relating to chicks in heels and ankle bracelets only pictures, cause if i do it no-one will reply cause i'm a newb, please help me out.

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

yes, plenty of pics. all around this site. feel free to create a topic or else you will be a noob forever. if people like your topic i'm sure they'll reply.