What A Shoot.... (Lots of High Heel Wrecking - Pix Inside)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

What A Shoot.... (Lots of High Heel Wrecking - Pix Inside)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Im absolutly shattered!,today June (new HHDS model) came up for a shoot...She turned out to be a right high heel wrecker! 3 pairs of shoes got trashed and shreded see pictures below!

1ST Pair were a pair of Ankle boots that belonged to June...the heel had started to fail so she brought them up to be trashed....being as i HATE ankle boots these were the 1st to go!

2ND Pair, im slightly gutted about these getting knackered so soon, this was the 1st and now the only time i had used them,i was planning on getting a little more use outta them before it came to this....but hay there you go!
BEFORE
PRETTY MUCH AFTER

3RD Pair, as promissed,the shoes pictured in 'what should happen to these' got a total shreding :twisted:
BEFORE:
AFTER: (and heres June hold the only intact bit of the shoes!)

Im gonna have to watch June next time she comes up for a shoot as i think she got quite a kick outta shreding heels!...... :lol:
HHDS
shred

Post by shred »

Hi HHDS,

Isn that great, when your model becomes even more enthousiastic than you yourself? I love that! I am so sorry to see that those heels have been ruined by HER! LOL! :D

Shred
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmmm wonderful photos and real sexy girl.
heelburner1
Freak

Post by Freak »

I?m so glad that I?m am member at your site...:)
So I wait for the next update...can we see there the Pics?
Fantastic Pictures....

Freak
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Freak wrote:I?m so glad that I?m am member at your site...:)
So I wait for the next update...can we see there the Pics?
Fantastic Pictures....

Freak

Ummmmm let me think! how about next weeks update (on tuesday!) :lol:
HHDS
Freak

Post by Freak »

That sounds great...

Freak

Oh boy

Post by Guest »

It would be great if June can do an outside shoot in her high heels and business suit. Great pics.