How many people here like rubber wellies/ riding boots?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

saintnick

How many people here like rubber wellies/ riding boots?

Post by saintnick »

i love rubber boots and riding boots and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a forum about this anywhere? i would love to chat to (and possibly meet) people who love rubber boots. i usually go and get muddy on my own which can be lonely and boring and i would love to be able to share the enjoyment with others.

what do you all think??

i know it seems strange and the internet can be a risk for meeting people but i think if you get to know people by chatting first it can be fun.

has anyone come across any sites with a forum on rubber boots???
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

i got some girly rubber wellies, they are great for walking about the house with custard, rice pudding or water etc, but they are fooking difficult to get off due to the sucktion
i've always prefered HH court shoes for my own walking out in the rain and mess cos i still have great legs and i love seeing mess / water squelching out of the toe cleavage, and the just feel so lovely
saying that i have been wearing hh boots more often out in the rain or mud if i know im going into really deep mud / water, like ponds / lakes etc
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
charles222

Post by charles222 »

Don?t know about any forum, but I like riding boots very much! And also waders - great for deep mud! It?s bad, that there are not many girls making clips and pictures of theirselves in ridibg boots and waders wading through deep mud...
phil.z.boots

Riding boots

Post by phil.z.boots »

Nick & Laura - you can find lots of wet riding boots on Riding boots.net, and they have a forum. However I have not seen any muddy wading on there. It's a great site though and the girls are fabulous. Try out Mercedes and Charley, they blow my mind. The great old Bob Blaine on Messyfun did some videos girls wading in thigh boots, you could check out messyfun.com. Aside from that, this forum and related sites is probably the closest to our special interest - long may it continue!
Cheers - Phil.z.boots
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

cheers phil, i have seen mercedes and she rocks.

and riding boots.net was an exellent find.

bring it on.
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
bobster

rubber wellies

Post by bobster »

Hi there

I must be a totral rubber wellie fetishist, i love em 24/7 am in my green Hunters now playing and reading, so cum on share ya stories and pics in wellies
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Hi Nick,

I had a pair of rubber thighboots (not waders) with a 5 inch heel and a platform sole, i wore them as often as i could get away with they felt great. They had a full length inside zipper and fitted over my legs like a second skin, my wife has still got her pair but sadly mine got so abused that they perished and fell apart.
I think im going to have to invest in another pair soon as i had so much fun in them.
Wouldn't you fancy a pair Nick :P