Some pictures of the last weeks

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Abraxas

Some pictures of the last weeks

Post by Abraxas »

Pictures I made in crete / greece
After a foam party in our club
Pictures of my last party againb with the gogo shower

I've 4 pictures left but the uploader doesn't let me put the up. What's wrong? This is the second time this happens to me. Last time I tried it with a new thread but it didn't work as well.
Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

I tried to logout and in again and post in a new thread. Didn't work. That's a pity. I would have shared with U.
Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

There's also 2 pictures missing of this photoset http://wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=
How can I upload?
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Rename the pics or change the number to a random one say my pic is like this, picture_001jpg and i do a new set it will be the same so when you upload the program thinks its allready on the site.

Nice pics :D

Me
Abraxas

Doesn't work

Post by Abraxas »

I tried to rename and post but it doesn't work. Whatever. It was worth a try.
fussi75

Post by fussi75 »

Hallo Abraxas

wirklich sehr sehr gelungene bilder. danke

viele gr??e aus bayern
surgif

Re: Some pictures of the last weeks

Post by surgif »

Hi abaxas,

vielleicht sind die Bilder gr??er als 400kb ?! Dann nimmt der Uploader sie nicht mehr.
Meine Digi macht bei 8Mio Pixel immer 4MB pro bild die mu? ich dann immer herunterkonvertieren auf unter 400kb :(

CU
surgif