Some pics of my cousins girlfriends boots!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Sheepdawg

Some pics of my cousins girlfriends boots!

Post by Sheepdawg »

Hello you all! Happy new year!

I was at this party tonight at my cousins place, and many of our
friends was there. Anyway, my cousins indian girlfriend was there too, and I was SO happy for that! Because she always dress very nice, and have a really good taste for shoe-selection. She has a very good personality too aswell. But thats not the point :P!. The point is, when everybody got drunk, I took my digital camera, and went to the hall were all the shoes were, and I found my cousins indian girlfriends boots! I took a good look at them before I took the pics. My cock was rockhard at that moment, because they was very very well-worn, and they looked so sexy!

Soo everyone, here they are!

Post by Guest »

nice!!

but where can i find the picture's?

Post by Guest »

found them
:)
eurowam

Post by eurowam »

Hi. I can't find the pictures.
Where are they?

It's great to see and feel boots of people you know.
I go sometimes to my neighbours.
They have two daughters. One of eighteen and one of sixteen.
And of course they have boots, just like their mom.
When i go there, i have first go true there garage where the shoes are.
And before i go in to the house, i just have to look and feel those boots.
And when i see them later and they wear those boots, i think ...... wow, i have touch those boots.
It's even greater when there on holiday and i have to take care of the plants and cat. Wow, man than i have fun whit those boots.
Don't tell anyone, but i have ones put theme on and take a bad in my nieghbours bad.
Pity i didn't take my camera with me.
And now i'm hoping they go on a holiday very soon again and leave there boots at home.

The same i'll do with boots of girlfriends, family and other women i know and the boots stays in the hall or other places.
I'll just have to feel and smell them.
And when they wear the boots later, i know how they feel and smell and think;" if you only know".

Are there more people here on this forum who do this?

Sorry if my englisch is bad , but hopefully you know what i mean.

Nick.
Sheepdawg

yeah

Post by Sheepdawg »

eurowam, i know exakly what you mean. I feel the same thing :D:D!

Post by Guest »

Where are they? :?:
eurowam

Post by eurowam »

Hi, Sheepdawg.

Sometimes its trikkie to do this.
Do they don't see me?
Put i the boots back in the same way as i found them?

And after i have taken the boots in bad, when i speak the neighbours, sometimes i think "do you know?".

But where can i find the pictures?

Nick
Last edited by eurowam on Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.