Cabin crew shoes on garbagetruck

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rigilover

Cabin crew shoes on garbagetruck

Post by rigilover »

Re: Cabin crew shoes on garbagetruck

Post by 001 »

Yes the Revo-pak certainly is a good garbage truck for tormenting helpless shoes of all types.
I watch the videos nearly every week to see if I can spot any I have not seen before. So far there are a couple of pairs of pumps, heeled boots, work boots of a couple of pairs, slippers, trainers, wedge sandals to name but the obvious ones.
I wish that they still made videos as these are several years old now. But they are very good.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Great video. Most all of his videos have shoes in the Revopak
I love to see the cabin crew shoes tumbled by the rack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnlQdqfpysM
revopak1.jpg

Post by 001 »

It is almost as if they prepacked black bags with old shoes specifically for the videos. As if they were all made by a shoe fetishist.😀
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Poor shoes, I could have had them for their retirement