Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

fetishforlife

Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by fetishforlife »

Tis the season of the open fire. Anyone have memorys of sneakers or shoes being used to light the fire in the house. Memorys of past years like this coming back to me.
burn2shoes

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by burn2shoes »

That's how I mentioned many times such situations when shoes served as fuel. They always burned with furious fire and when I saw it I felt regret, a strange feeling, I suffered. When I was 8-10 years old, in the privacy of my home, I tightened my legs against this background, feeling pleasure. Today, as an adult, I know that it is a strong sexual arousal. Unfortunately, today I do not have a stove anymore and I will gladly send women's shoes (my wife and daughter of a friend) to someone who will burn them to ashes.
sneakersfun

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by sneakersfun »

fetishforlife wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:44 pm Tis the season of the open fire. Anyone have memorys of sneakers or shoes being used to light the fire in the house. Memorys of past years like this coming back to me.
Yes it's true when you throw away old shoes with other stuff you no longer need. Especially old pairs of sneakers because they start the fire well !Image
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:44 am That's how I mentioned many times such situations when shoes served as fuel. They always burned with furious fire and when I saw it I felt regret, a strange feeling, I suffered. When I was 8-10 years old, in the privacy of my home, I tightened my legs against this background, feeling pleasure. Today, as an adult, I know that it is a strong sexual arousal. Unfortunately, today I do not have a stove anymore and I will gladly send women's shoes (my wife and daughter of a friend) to someone who will burn them to ashes.
Thank you for this story. Your parens burned your old shoes when you were a child? But you burned all types of shoes?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

As a child and teenager, many times I saw a neighbor burn shoes in the stove. They were the old shoes of his wife and his two daughters. Among them were sports shoes that I had seen on his daughters' feet before. Where did this fetish come from? and why is it burning sneakers?
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:26 pm As a child and teenager, many times I saw a neighbor burn shoes in the stove. They were the old shoes of his wife and his two daughters. Among them were sports shoes that I had seen on his daughters' feet before. Where did this fetish come from? and why is it burning sneakers?
What time was it that your neighbour burned the old shoes of the family ? I guess there were some ugly high heels of his wife among the shoes. What style of sneakers were her daughters wearing ? Which old shoes would you rather see burned?
Maybe for your neighbor, it was not related to fetichism. He burned them just to get rid of them. And that you child you were impressed by the fire, it must be said that the shoes burn rather well!
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

It was the 90's and early 2000's. His daughters started out as kids and they were school shoes, but as they got older their shoes became more modern, colorful and sophisticated. There were Reebook, Nike, Adidas shoes among them. When they were almost adults, he smoked shoes with heels, but also sports shoes. I don't know if he had a fetish for burning boots, but I do remember watching those poor boots die in the fire and seem to be screaming for help! he was poking around in the oven with a poker making room for the next shoe.. it made a huge impression on me and quickly became a strong fetish. To this day, when I remember it, I have an erection and the desire to masturbate.