New Victims - Boots and Pradas Gone!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpjob

New Victims - Boots and Pradas Gone!

Post by pumpjob »

I ordered 2 new pair of victims before I left on holidays and could hardly wait to get back and start to show them what the hard life is all about.

Here are pictures of what they look like before I start abusing them.

These little all-leather Italian boots with long pointy toes were a great find.
They will be getting soaked and the sexy toes will get lots of severe kicking and grinding to hack them up and make them nice and crinkly and even more sexy.

I have been looking for a pair of these rare shaded-colour Prada pumps for along time. Experience tells me that top-line Prada pumps like these will take tons of abuse. We will see how these stand up to the torture I have planned for them.

Last edited by pumpjob on Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:15 am, edited 15 times in total.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

The heel on those boots look soooo thin. Like it could snap right off with a little pressure.

Both pairs are excellent choices.

..... pb
rigilover

Red sexy pumps

Post by rigilover »

This red pumps look's great.

Affter you abused them, make some photos made some sex with them :twisted:
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

I soaked the black stiletto boots in hot soapy water so they would stretch better to fit my big feet and lots of black dye came off and stained my feet badly. This really pissed me off, so I decided to give them a good washing.

I threw them in the washing machine with a couple of pair of old jeans and after a couple of wash cycles most of the excess dye seems to be out.

They survived the washing without damage, and were very soft and flexible when they came out.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

And you now have a pair of black jeans. (LOL)

I was certain the red lining would run if soaked in warm water.

..... pb
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Puddleboy wrote:The heel on those boots look soooo thin. Like it could snap right off with a little pressure.

Both pairs are excellent choices.

..... pb

Those heels are really thin - thinner than a pencil, but made of solid steel.

The boots are the same make and have the same heels as some white pumps that I have, and I haven't had any problems with them.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Sorry I think the best place for those ankle boots is in the bin "after theyve been well and truely trashed" :twisted:
'Just my opinion for what its worth'
Damagedheels.com