Bird watching (+pics)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Bird watching (+pics)

Post by shred »

Today my wife and I went out bird watching at the edge of an almost dried out puddle.

Because she always wants to look good for me, she wore a nice tan pantyhose, and new virgin white sandals, which we had saved for a special occasion like this. What we did not really expect was that the mud was so deep where we were walking. Neither we expected that the mud was sucking so much on our feet that when my wife tried to pull out her foot, the strap of her brand new sandal broke thru the force she had to use.

We still are in doubt whether it is useful to try to clean the sandals, or throw them away instead. The pantyhose is a write-off anyway.

Shred

Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Those are some of the best picts I have seen in a long time. Good work!

Don't know what to tell you about the broken one, though.
pris

Post by pris »

Will you go back to the mud puddle with her wearing another pair of shoes and take pictures? Those pics were excellent and so was the mud :wink: And everyone else would most likely want a photo set of her going through that mud, right everybody :D
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Im sure theres a joke some where in your post about 'bird watching' I'll leave it to Mudcole to dig it out..... :P

Great set of pics
Damagedheels.com
mudcole

er

Post by mudcole »

Moi! :lol:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
shred

Post by shred »

HHDS,

Why do you think there is a joke in this post? If you see the other pictures of this series, you'd be able to that we _are_ at a spot where the birds are trying to find some food in the mud. Please tell me!

Johnny,

Yes, I agree with you. These are among the best pics ever. You can't imagine how pristine these sandals and pantyhose looked before she sunk into the soggy mud with her feet. I have shot plenty of picture, and these will be posted on my web site. That might take a few weeks before I do, however.

Shred
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Shred don't stress, dh was having a pop at me, not at you or the pictures you have taken.

English humour, don't even try and work that out!!

Loving your work,look forward to the rest of the set.

:wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com