Shoe wear diary

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

The Heel Girls

Shoe wear diary

Post by The Heel Girls »

Hi!

I dont know if this will be of interest as its not really shoe abuse (just yet!).

But I just got these boots and thought that you guys might like to see a photo diary of how they deteriorate over time with regualar photo updates.

Let me know if you want me to continue with this, as Im not sure it will be of interest here.

Hannah.

PS-Im a size 4 or 5.

sapagi

Re: Shoe wear diary

Post by sapagi »

YES PLEASE! Very sexy boots!

Will they be getting "normal" wear-and-tear only, or will you be doing anything more, ah, unusual with them? :twisted:
simba

Post by simba »

I do like the sound of that!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love the word deteriorate to describe what will happen to those boots. Great idea.
The Heel Girls

Post by The Heel Girls »

sapagi wrote: Will they be getting "normal" wear-and-tear only, or will you be doing anything more, ah, unusual with them? :twisted:
I like these boots so its just normal wear and tear at the moment, and of course crush stuff!

Perhaps a little later on in their life...

Just found some more pics you might like...

Speak soon!

Hannah xXx
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Nice boots, please continue!
Boots

Post by Boots »

yea would love to see them abused over time! great idea and sexy boots! :D