Sisters heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

jayd

Sisters heels

Post by jayd »

My sister works as a holiday rep abroard and has just gone back to work for the season away. I went round to hers to see what shoes she took with her and found these left behind. As shes away for 6 months I took them with me to have some fun rather than just sat there doing nothing for 6 months. Im looking for some suggestions of adventures they can go on but whatever happens they must look the same when they go back. Any suggestions appreciated. Hope you all enjoy and I will keep you up to date with their adventures.

Jay

shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Nice looking heels! Have lots of fun with them, and show us the pics!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hello
eat out of them. this wouldnt damage the shoes. and you can also drink out of them. mmmm sexy. show us the photos. put a cake in and eat it out. it is easy to cleaning, or banana, ice cream, chocolate. this is all easy to cleaning.
heelburner1
jayd

Post by jayd »

Yeah eating out of them sounds like a good idea, I will post pics if I do. For now I was bored and was playing with them and wanted to see how flexible they are. Here are the results...

What should happen next??

Jay
rigilover

Ripped

Post by rigilover »

Maiby ripped or burned :twisted: :roll:
jayd

Post by jayd »

So I was wondering if my sisters heels would float and took them to a local muddy stream for a bit of fun! Hope you enjoy the pics...

Here they are back at mine and waiting for their next adventure, any ideas??

rubberboot201

Post by rubberboot201 »

Take them on a trip through the washing machine to clean them up before they go on another adventure.
rubber and spandex make the world