Patent leather overknees

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dreamteam

Patent leather overknees

Post by dreamteam »

Enjoy,

Sarah

www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
leather1

Post by leather1 »

Sarah; You rock and the nylons just above the boots are so sexy and what a treat. Yes and the leather coat. I had a girl friend that liked to cover up at night with leather coats. At first I thought a little set back than things starting making lusty sense. Thanks this is so much fun seeing my fetish before me like it is live on tv. Beautiful!!!! Oops forgt to finish via girl friend. She likes the smell of the coats. My scent, my leathers, a little perfume. :D
Imperfect human being laughing
dreamteam

Post by dreamteam »

A couple more for your imagination, leather1.

Thanks,
Sarah

www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
Mr.Badguy

Looking good!

Post by Mr.Badguy »

I like these boots...i'm usually not one for patent leather, but for some reason, these boots are very sexy...would love to see what all you do with them.
leather1

Post by leather1 »

Yes those nylons above tops of boots is lusty. Yes the old meter for hyper boot lust is at extreme level careful I may have to cover computer via surge of love dust like a kid who has seen his first lady nude. Massive booster growth of one-eyed monster via love for thigh high boots. Thank you so much. :D Yes the space ship is shaking via pictures we must have control yes control. Strange body movements via pictures I must focus on control. :D
Imperfect human being laughing
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Nice photos Sarah :D
highbootsinmud

Post by highbootsinmud »

:D this set just set my heart going mad... so nice to see cool boots, lace tops and loads of mud.... lovley

hbm x
high boots+mud=lots of fun