Wet & Messy Boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Randy Raz

Wet & Messy Boots

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi Guys,

Now I know why you dont wear boots and heels by the sea, yep you guessed the heels sink in the sand.
hope you like the photos
http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/fotos604.htm

Let me know, what you would like to see, and yes I am still looking for guys who want to join in some messy boot fun

Luv Randy Raz
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

very nice but next time please wear your boots in the water. please
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

could you wear a pair of black leather thigh high boots in the sea?. i'd love to meet up with you.
Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi,

Ok will give that a go, next time I am at the sea. I hope to do some sexy wet Boot photos soon in a swimming pool, look out for them on my site very soon. Luv Raz

Ps. Vorstang... yes I do meet up so drop me a email some time
vorstang

Re: Wet & Messy Boots

Post by vorstang »

still waiting to see you in the ocean in your leather thigh high boots, that would be sexy
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Randy Raz wrote:Hi Guys,

Now I know why you dont wear boots and heels by the sea, yep you guessed the heels sink in the sand.
hope you like the photos
http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/fotos604.htm

Let me know, what you would like to see, and yes I am still looking for guys who want to join in some messy boot fun

Luv Randy Raz
and why is that a reason not to wear heels by the sea?
heel-lover-M

Post by heel-lover-M »

Randy, did you trash your white boots in sand?