Lakeside with Thigh high boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Re: Lakeside with Thigh high boots

Post by Cammile »

Trashy wrote:OH there just getting SEXIER Cammile :)
Thank you very much Trashy..... :D :D :D
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

hotboots wrote:Oh I agree, they are just getting sexier. Lot more abuse to be had with those gorgeous boots and with such a gorgeous lady. Sometime, you'll just have to dry your wet muddy boots over a nice campfire :twisted: I love to see your posts. thanks for sharing always. Hotboots
Thank you very much for the wonderful comments hotboots :D :D

I was actually planning on saving these boots. Once again I didn't think that the water and sand were to do this much damage. I'm pretty sure there is no way that I will be able to save them, so the little wheels are turning in my head trying to figure out just exactly what I'm going to do them. :twisted: :twisted:
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

qJayz wrote:It was the high standard heels for women that they can put to be extended. The quality of this heels might have a capabilities that it's your fashion to wear this high heels.
Thank you qJayz :D :D
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

ambershotheels wrote:ooh cammile
i love those boots they are so hot ! and i also think they look better after your paddle in the lake ! beautiful work x
Amber x
Thank you very much Ambershotheels :D :D

Do you think you are going to be able to save your LB's? :D :D
I am just wondering if you're planning on sending them to the shoe repair store?
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Dead Spikes wrote:Dear Cammile,

you really know how to beautify sexy footwear. :D :D :D

With a little luck I will have the privilege to witness it on my own very soon, right? :wink: The waiting is just killing me! :shock:

Greetings
D.S.
Thank you very much D.S. :D :D

I am still waiting for the heels to get here. We know the place, we know the story, and we know just how the shoes are going to wind up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Cammile wrote:I am still waiting for the heels to get here.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

What takes them so long? :cry:

I hope they didn´t get lost on their long journey to you. That would be a disaster. DAMN!!! :(

Greetings
D.S.