Well worn heels and boots of two career Women available

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoe slave

Well worn heels and boots of two career Women available

Post by shoe slave »

I have come across at least 2-3 boxes of shoes & boots of my Wife and Her friend who were going to have a garage sale several years ago but it never came to fruition. They both have to dress nicely for work and have so much. Her friend said to get rid of the footwear (all dress or career style heels and boots some very well worn & faded leather boots,etc) I am like a fox in a chicken coop:-) Some of these are available if there is any interest for very cheap as there are so many. Let me know if there is any interest:-)
heel-lover-M

Post by heel-lover-M »

do you have any pics?
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Yes, we would love to see some photos of them!
Ginas1120

Heels for Sale

Post by Ginas1120 »

What size are they and how much?
Thanks,
Spikingly,
Ms. Gina
shoe slave

Post by shoe slave »

So far I have a pair of Her well worn Nine West boots under ebay #300246129905. These have been worn everywhere and it shows. More will be listed asap so keep checking. The more well worn pairs will be so stated in the title.