Dominant girl found me online and wrecked my boots with her heels.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

constant

Re: Dominant girl found me online and wrecked my boots with her heels.

Post by constant »

Wetshoe wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:51 pm Actually I was playing pool and my opponent knew how distracting it would be if she stepped on them with her high heels while I was shooting.
Hi Wetshoe! I was wondering if you could make those high heeled catfight content (Shoe stepping, foot on foot domination video/picture) available? I'm happy to pay for it, but it seems the old website doenst work anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I do hope to make some time in the future to fix up and update these sites. Once I do that, I'll dig all that old material up and make it available again.
constant

Post by constant »

Wetshoe wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:00 pm I do hope to make some time in the future to fix up and update these sites. Once I do that, I'll dig all that old material up and make it available again.
Amazing!!!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

A friend apparently enjoys wrecking my boots with her heels so much she started her own Instagram about it.
Please stop by and give her some encouragement. And let her know what you'd like to see her do.

https://www.instagram.com/distressedheels/
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

As you guys may know, I haven't added to my clip store since 2014. Got busy with other things. Been trying to free up my time to do this fun stuff again. And have been encouraging my friends to put up some material online. And one did. So my store is active again after 7 years :)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/766/2 ... -in-public
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 12.09.50 PM.jpg
And yes, I'll let them know you guys would like to see them messing up each others shoes.