Maybe you will like this...

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Your sister...... Dude that's sick and incest.. :shock:

Your playing with yourself while looking at your sister...

That's just bad ju ju..not cool.

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
MiuManiac

Re: Maybe you will like this...

Post by MiuManiac »

@ mudcole:

First off: You obviously don´t know what INCEST means. Please inform yourself before you are writing such harsh things. :shock:

But to clear a misunderstanding: Rosebud is not my REAL sister, we just started to call us "brother and sister" long ago as a sign of our very very close friendship. There is nothing "sick" going on. I hope this information will quiet your mind. So please calm down, OK?
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Using the word sister is only going to lead to confusion However you think you are discribing rosebud.

Only you know the truth, but either way I won't view your material now as it doesn't sit right with me.

Mc.
minni

Post by minni »

mudcole wrote:Using the word sister is only going to lead to confusion However you think you are discribing rosebud.

Only you know the truth, but either way I won't view your material now as it doesn't sit right with me.

Mc.

I know MiuManiac personally since several years. I also know Rosebud and I know for sure that she is not his biological sister but his sister in mind. That means that they have a close friendship.

No reason to have dirty thoughts :wink:

Minni
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22322 PHOTOS - Wet & Messy Memories
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3240 Abused Shoes movies - FREE previews
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2090 High Heels movies - NEW VIDEOS
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

minni wrote:
mudcole wrote:Using the word sister is only going to lead to confusion However you think you are discribing rosebud.

Mc.

I know MiuManiac personally since several years. I also know Rosebud and I know for sure that she is not his biological sister but his sister in mind. That means that they have a close friendship.

Minni
As I said before the word sister means family, in mind or in blood. Using it in the context it has is wrong. I'm not the only one who read what they saw and came to that conclusion.

As for having dirty thoughts...you...clearly missed my point.

I don't think about my brothers and sisters and touch myself..

But you and mui manic are cool with it so..crack on.
minni

Post by minni »

mudcole wrote:
minni wrote:

Mc.

Minni
As I said before the word sister means family, in mind or in blood. Using it in the context it has is wrong. I'm not the only one who read what they saw and came to that conclusion.

As for having dirty thoughts...you...clearly missed my point.

I don't think about my brothers and sisters and touch myself..

But you and mui manic are cool with it so..crack on.

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" :lol:

joking aside - imho a man who is not married and has no girlfriend may touch himself whereever he likes - even thinking on a female friend (or the shoes of a female friend) ... and all who have a wife or gf may do what their wifes and girlfriends tolerate. but this becomes off topic now. miumaniac had been asked and just answered friendly and honestly.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22322 PHOTOS - Wet & Messy Memories
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3240 Abused Shoes movies - FREE previews
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2090 High Heels movies - NEW VIDEOS
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

And your point is? As I seemed to have missed it...