My First Time

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Erinh

Re: My First Time

Post by Erinh »

Hey...so I guess I was quite naive when I first posted here, because I thought that this "shoe-messing" was something done for fun. But now after reading private messages ive go tten, replies to this thread,and other threads I can see that that is not the case and that this is a huge fetish site. Sorry, but if I had realized that it was entirely a fetish i would never have gotten your hopes up...i don't want to be a fetish model. So I guess my first time is cancelled. Again, im sorry, some of you seem really friendly, but some of the other responses, messages, and things ive seen on Here are just creepy :(
love

Post by love »

Dam...Shame on you Creepy people....and you over demanding people
stay sexy Love
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

original post removed: no need to be so negative when you dont know for sure any of this is true.
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Tempic wrote:I really hate being part of this community sometimes, too many total idiots who give us all a bad name.
Well, it´s always the same problem. A couple of morons cast a damning light on the whole community. But that doesn´t make me feel bad about my fetish. People with no manners will always behave as they do.

On the other hand Erinh could have known that this is a fetish orientated forum by following the topics. I cannot find anything "creepy" on this site, but that may be a matter of taste. Well, thats life. :wink:

Greetings
DS
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

original post removed: no need to be so negative when you dont know for sure any of this is true.
love

Post by love »

Are you sure we scared a "woman" ?.........Prove me wrong Erinh :D
stay sexy Love
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Maybe this thread should be put into the off-topic section now as there won´t be any messy or other "abusive" stuff coming up in here. :roll:

Greetings
DS