all members please read

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

chavsneakers

all members please read

Post by chavsneakers »

you know something I really don't see why I should abuse any of my shoes, boots or sneakers.

Because I sent a post of my knew platform knee high boots asking what u like to see for abuse, and oly one user replied to me, when there are plenty of you that reply to every other post

I also have some nice brand new whit eleather DC skater shoes, that I'm looking to abuse, but since you ignoring me, why should I abuse and send pics

What has happened is in the past and since then i aint caused no trouble, and im not causing trouble now, so why cant u just repsond to my posts like you all repsond to everyone elses,

until then I will not post any abusing pics, and bearing in mind in my area, its soaked in rain, and i have a field literally down the road with a dyke with mud coming over my knees, for my boots n a muddy field for my skater trainers
chav sneaker / goth boot fetishist
mudcole

Why...

Post by mudcole »

People dont respond to your posts because, a they would rather just lurk and b the pictures you are posting are of no interest to them.my advice would be post material because YOU want to and not because You are trying to please others.i have been posting here for years and have a site to boot but still not all people reply and i dont expect them too.get used to it thats just the way it is.dont get angry with the members, just the footwear.:@ Mc
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
chavsneakers

Re: Why...

Post by chavsneakers »

well the fact that when I see others posting about their new boots of a similar appearance of description they still get more replies than what i do, so it's got nothing to do with people who are just lurkers.

the fact remains that i kno at least 6-7 people who post when they see pics of platform boots, brand new, and they all repsond when they are asked "what do u think i shud do to them next?"

i want to post but why should i give everyone the benefits of them seeing my pictures and tkaing my time out, when i dont get the respect or comments that are deserved, or comments or suggestions when if someone else sent the same post they get suggestions and comments, its because its me thats why

same was Wetshoe. The other week I messaged him about a guy who is creating spam, and asked if I could be a moderator, and that I would stop the spammers, instead of him typing a pm back to me saying "look sorry im not going to do that cos of such and such" i got ignored, jus like every other person

no wonder there are lurkers who dont post

mudcole wrote:People dont respond to your posts because, a they would rather just lurk and b the pictures you are posting are of no interest to them.my advice would be post material because YOU want to and not because You are trying to please others.i have been posting here for years and have a site to boot but still not all people reply and i dont expect them too.get used to it thats just the way it is.dont get angry with the members, just the footwear.:@ Mc
chav sneaker / goth boot fetishist
Newbie2448

Post by Newbie2448 »

I dont get many replies to my posts normally and it doesnt bother me, im just doing what i want to, and sharinf with others who might enjoy it as well. But im not forcing them to comment.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

You should let the forum get used to you. Here as everywhere else you have to post a bit to become a regular and even then not everyone posts to everything you put up. So don't treat silence like an insult. Waiting for praise is much more rewarding than demanding it.

Relax and have fun on the forum :D
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi
I just can say: Cammille is right! 8)
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!