your gf/wife shoes!!

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

The Question is - have You ever?
Here is a list of examples: shaved, seen a naked woman not in .jpeg, .bmp or .avi etc. version?
Hopefully You get my point...
Newbie2448

Post by Newbie2448 »

Well said HeelCrazy. PC is well and truely cheasing me and many others off now, he is filling the forum up with loads of rubbiswh topics that are just pointless, offencive and in some cased scary.
Newbie2448

Post by Newbie2448 »

Ah, I just got me one of those stupid ass PM's from PC too.
MistressButterfly

Post by MistressButterfly »

This guy creeps me out. I got PM'd by him too when I told him he posted the same thread twice. He seems like a kid just finding about this fetish and is asking all kinds of pointless questions that he's hopping someone will respond to so he can jerk off to it.
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

PC seems to be just a kid, cause He/It refused to give me any answer on a question about age.
So my sincere proposal to Wetshoe is to ban PC for good, otherwise if a minor posts here like PC has, it becomes a legal issue already and despite the fact that I live in Estonia, I happen to know a few things about U.S laws concerning the matter.

P.S PC bombards me with PM-s too, but I decided not to waste my late spring by replying...
MistressButterfly

Post by MistressButterfly »

Look what he sent me,
"i'm not a littile kid god! i'm 27 you not writing to me is just imature if you cant say something to my face but gota blap about something about someone esle to someone esle. so fu!!"

I guess that makes it okay lol. For being 27, your sentence was full or grammer and spelling errors. Let's point them out shall we.

i'm x2-> I'm
littile -> little
imature -> immature
gota -> gotta (actually proper way is got to or have to)
blap -> blab
esle x2 -> else
so full - > I just don't know what the hell that means.