Instagram find

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Instagram find

Post by burn2shoes »

This is how I burned several pairs of women's Nike Thea. Air systems fired and collapsed. It was terrible.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:27 pm This is how I burned several pairs of women's Nike Thea. Air systems fired and collapsed. It was terrible.
It must have made a great fire and a lot of heat! Do you have any pictures of those shoe fires?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 am
burn2shoes wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:27 pm This is how I burned several pairs of women's Nike Thea. Air systems fired and collapsed. It was terrible.
It must have made a great fire and a lot of heat! Do you have any pictures of those shoe fires?
This is the link to my YT channel: You have to look for videos of me burning Nike Thea shoes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrAIF- ... 6PMd6wxtUg
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Are these your wife and daughter's sneakers? Don't they regret that you put their shoes on fire? Your videos are impressive, especially the ones of the sneaker fires! The video with the old pair of Converse and the black nike sneakers shows that the sneakers blaze wonderfully!
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:54 pm Are these your wife and daughter's sneakers? Don't they regret that you put their shoes on fire? Your videos are impressive, especially the ones of the sneaker fires! The video with the old pair of Converse and the black nike sneakers shows that the sneakers blaze wonderfully!
I got all the women's sneakers from two German women. They sent them to me specifically to burn. They produced a beautiful fire and the air systems fired helplessly right after being put into the fire.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:19 pm
sneakersfun wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:54 pm Are these your wife and daughter's sneakers? Don't they regret that you put their shoes on fire? Your videos are impressive, especially the ones of the sneaker fires! The video with the old pair of Converse and the black nike sneakers shows that the sneakers blaze wonderfully!
I got all the women's sneakers from two German women. They sent them to me specifically to burn. They produced a beautiful fire and the air systems fired helplessly right after being put into the fire.
I think it was exciting ! The pair of converse and the pair of nike together in the fire, it was great. The flames fed on the molten rubber. The Nikes twisted too before burning to the ground.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Does anyone else get excited and masturbate while reading the posts on this forum?