Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mazz

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by mazz »

As you said, big chance these kids could catch the shoe fetish desease . These image catch greatly my attention.

Post by 001 »

I think when my slippers burnt I was wearing the new replacement ones.
One other shoe burning from my childhood. I remember that next door lived two sisters one my age and one a year or so older. The occasion was one night when my father and their father had a joint bonfire at the bottom of our gardens. There were loads of random things to burn but mainly wood offcuts as both these men were in the building trade and just accumulated random bits that when sufficient got burnt.
Also this one time we're a selection of the girls old school shoes. Poor little girls shoes roasted alive!🤪
One of the older girls pairs that I had really been drawn to was there for roasting, a light brown pair of heeled (only 2" or so.) Oxford lace up shoes. One was thrust into the heart of the fire and son began to crackle and twist. Her sister fell out of the fire, just a slight scold on her heel cup. I tried to secretly push her away from the fire hoping to hide the shoe in the grass nearby and retrieve it later for I was not sure what at that age. But I knew I wanted to have that cute looking pump.
However my father saw that it had escaped the flames and I could do nothing as he picked the little shoe up and tossed her unceremoniously into the heart of the fire. I felt panic, as though I could almost hear the poor shoe screaming as she twisted and thrashed in the flames, struggling as they are the soft leather uppers of the doomed shoe. My heart sank knowing I would never have the chance to own the pretty shoe but at the same time it was an indescribable intense emotion that I had felt when my slippers burnt beforehand.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

It looks we all suffered the same.
I really appreciate your memories and they get myself back in my childhood. Reading it affected me very intense and I felt that bitter sweet suffering again. Please describe the Oxford heels in more detail may be you could find a similar picture in the Internet.
I remember one pair of full leather brown suede strappy sandals with 3 1/2 inch block heels which my mother discarded in the early seventies. She wears a US 11 and they fitted me and I was able to wear the shoes and did so frequently and secretly. One day I found them laying in the carton for trashed shoes near the oven among others. Knowing about their fate to be burnt in the boiler I took them out of the carton and hid them in a big plastic bag with garbage that was to be burnt in garden. Because burning day was in a few days my plan was to get them out the trash bag next day after school and hide the sandals elsewhere. On my way back from school next day from a distance I saw smoke coming up from our garden. I run as fast as I could but it was to late.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

My grandfather had started the trash fire one day too early and the trash bag was already littered into the fire which he had started wich a bundle of dry branches. My grandfather was gone and I took a stick to rescue the two already burning sandals out of the trash fire desperately.
I extinguished the fire quickly but the poor shoes had been severely damaged by the flames. Some straps had been half burned, the inner soles had been completely gone and the leather shoes had been distorted by the heat.
Despite it I managed to put the sandals on my feet and instandly felt an intense feeling deep in my stomach that resulted in an unwanted but heavy ejaculation. After that I let the shoes to the fire again and watched them burning to ashes.
Nowadays I'm searching the Internet for that shoes and hope to find a similar pair to keep and caress them. Now I'm more of a vintage shoe collector and try to get as more as possible those type of heels which had been burned hundreds in my childhood but there is still a strong desire to burn high heel shoes by myself and every story or video of burning shoes gives me a strong arousal.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:28 am I remember only women's shoes going into our oven in former times. It was mid sixties in my early Childhood as I first noticed how old and umwanted high heels had been burnt in the oven of the boiler but I've never seen my parents or grandfather tossing mens shoes into. I believe that the smaller lady's shoes fit better through the hatch and they burned less smoky than old work boots did. Nowadays I believe my father had a thing in burning women's shoes as well. He did not only burnt my mothers shoes but every sorted out women shoe he could get from neighbours and family or shoes he found discarded in the landscape. There was always an amount of discarded lady's shoes laying in a big carton in the basement beside the oven or in the coal crate waiting for the fire. I was allowed to play with them but not to keep a single pair. Normally my father left the fire hatch open while burning shoes and watched the burning process till the end and so I did as a child. First I was some sort of shocked and fascinated the same time and later got strongly aroused from the shoe burning. So I started to burn women's shoes to ashes by myself still as a child. Before I burned the shoes I sniffed at them watched them closely tryed on my feet and walked in them and even took them with me in bed until I finally decided to give them into the flames of the oven. My very first ejaculation was a wet dream of a burning pair of white open toe stiletto slingbacks with a neat bow. After that I was irreversible connected to shoeburning with my sexual feelings. I remember very well how shocked I was about the very realistic dream and about the enormous load which soaked my blanket wet.
This bitter sweet passion and its effect towards my sexuality has grown more and more over the years but luckily I'm still very interested in sexual intercourse with a girl and my shoeburning fantasy fires my hornyness up. Today I'm very happy to have one more and very private and exiting facette of sexual feeling in women's shoes passion in general and towards shoeburning in special.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Your father had a fetish for burning mask boots, only he didn't know it back then. It was his secret. When it was just burning, he would throw his boots into the hearth and close the furnace. If he watched the fire burn the boots, he must have had a fetish, he was fascinated by it. Did your father ever talk about burning shoes? Did he say he likes to burn shoes? or have you ever noticed anything that might indicate that you have a fetish?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

001 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:53 am I think when my slippers burnt I was wearing the new replacement ones.
One other shoe burning from my childhood. I remember that next door lived two sisters one my age and one a year or so older. The occasion was one night when my father and their father had a joint bonfire at the bottom of our gardens. There were loads of random things to burn but mainly wood offcuts as both these men were in the building trade and just accumulated random bits that when sufficient got burnt.
Also this one time we're a selection of the girls old school shoes. Poor little girls shoes roasted alive!🤪
One of the older girls pairs that I had really been drawn to was there for roasting, a light brown pair of heeled (only 2" or so.) Oxford lace up shoes. One was thrust into the heart of the fire and son began to crackle and twist. Her sister fell out of the fire, just a slight scold on her heel cup. I tried to secretly push her away from the fire hoping to hide the shoe in the grass nearby and retrieve it later for I was not sure what at that age. But I knew I wanted to have that cute looking pump.
However my father saw that it had escaped the flames and I could do nothing as he picked the little shoe up and tossed her unceremoniously into the heart of the fire. I felt panic, as though I could almost hear the poor shoe screaming as she twisted and thrashed in the flames, struggling as they are the soft leather uppers of the doomed shoe. My heart sank knowing I would never have the chance to own the pretty shoe but at the same time it was an indescribable intense emotion that I had felt when my slippers burnt beforehand.
It was the same strange feeling of regret, sadness and at the same time the feeling that it is a pleasant sight when the fire burns mercilessly through the shoe. All of us have had this feeling when we were kids. I felt the same way when my neighbor burned my friends shoes. Earlier I saw them on their feet and then they were lying next to the furnace ready to be burned. I liked these friends and today they are adult sexy women. The emotions that tormented me then, today in adulthood, we feel as sexual arousal.