Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sneakersfun

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by sneakersfun »

fetishforlife wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:39 am
sneakersfun wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:13 pm
fetishforlife wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:20 pm (2).JPG[/attachment]reeb66 (2).JPG

Ready for the flames
The old blue running reebok would burn too well. You want to give them to me to make beautiful pictures?
Sneakersfun, if you would definitely burn them and film it, i would send you tem no problem, probably with a few others.
Yes, we set them on fire this winter. It is possible to take pictures but not to film.
sneakersfun

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by sneakersfun »

fetishforlife wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:13 pm vlcsnap-2023-01-21-21h11m11s231.png
Here is a nice picture!
sneakersfun

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:12 pm
sneakersfun wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:20 pm Thank you for your interest in our fetichism of women's sneakers. We also enjoy reading your stories of leather heels and shoes. We would gladly make fire of old high heels, even if we prefer to light the rubber soles of sneakers.
it's amazing that "Burn to shoes" doesn't talk to me about women sneaker fires I think he's done a lot of them.
I have 3 pairs of leather shoes and Puma sneakers to burn. If anyone is interested I can send them. They are best suited for the stove, the heating season continues.
Thank you burn2shoes but I don't have an oven. I sometimes make a fire outside when I can
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

It's best when shoes go to a hot stove, to a hearth with embers. You can see the first reaction of the shoe and the shock of what it has to face and what fight it has to fight with fire to finally lose it. Therefore, I would like to send the shoes that I have to burn to the person who is to burn them.Oven
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

My favorite leather sneakers for burning are Adidas Stan Smith. Very soft leather that crumples easily and gets consumed fast.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Any shoes, especially women's, with soft, fleshy, wrinkled leather deserve a fiery end.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

4 pairs of sneakers needing burned, need to make way for new .Lets go folks, lets get some old sneaks on the fire, i'll send to anywhere.