Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sneakersfun

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:44 am It was the 90's and early 2000's. His daughters started out as kids and they were school shoes, but as they got older their shoes became more modern, colorful and sophisticated. There were Reebook, Nike, Adidas shoes among them. When they were almost adults, he smoked shoes with heels, but also sports shoes. I don't know if he had a fetish for burning boots, but I do remember watching those poor boots die in the fire and seem to be screaming for help! he was poking around in the oven with a poker making room for the next shoe.. it made a huge impression on me and quickly became a strong fetish. To this day, when I remember it, I have an erection and the desire to masturbate.
In the end, the stories are similar. At one time (in the 80's and before), people easily made fires in their garden with old things they wanted to get rid of. At primary school, a schoolgirl said that her family had set fire and that old clothes and shoes had been burned. Among the shoes were the old sneakers of his brother. She was talking about how canvas sneakers had burned so well.They told how the soles and caps caught fire, the canvas and rubber blazed. She was impressed.

One day, I saw a fire with a lot of smoke. The father of the family made a fire in the garden. I was also very young. I asked what was burning because the smoke was important. He replied that he had thrown 4 old pairs of shoes into the fire. I was surprised. He told me " it's sneakers and the soles of rubber" ... He burned all the old pairs of the family and the sneakers of his sons ! Like all children his sons had sports shoes at school and it was a time when they started to be worn on the street. His sons were often in sneakers.Their mother also wore canvas sneakers in the summer and the father was often in leather sneakers. All the old pairs ended up in the fire!
I think he liked to put it on fire rather than in a garbage can. It was useful to light the fire and there may have been other reasons... I too was impressed by this fire.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

If he preferred to burn those boots, I think he enjoyed it too, and perhaps it turned him on. I have memories of a furnace that literally ate shoes. Then there was a strong glow and roar of fire and the sounds of frying and even crackling. As a child I was confused by this, I had a strange feeling. Later, when I was tightening my legs, a large stain appeared on my tracksuits ... I realized that I had my first orgasm on this background. It was embarrassing and traumatic for me.. That's how my fetish started. As an adult, I burned many pairs of women's shoes, but not only. All the shoes that I liked and turned me on, I burned, and I love looking at them to this day.
sneakersfun

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:05 am If he preferred to burn those boots, I think he enjoyed it too, and perhaps it turned him on. I have memories of a furnace that literally ate shoes. Then there was a strong glow and roar of fire and the sounds of frying and even crackling. As a child I was confused by this, I had a strange feeling. Later, when I was tightening my legs, a large stain appeared on my tracksuits ... I realized that I had my first orgasm on this background. It was embarrassing and traumatic for me.. That's how my fetish started. As an adult, I burned many pairs of women's shoes, but not only. All the shoes that I liked and turned me on, I burned, and I love looking at them to this day.
Last year I made a fire to burn branches in the garden and also papers and old things and I had these old shoes, pairs of worn sneakers that nobody wanted anymore ...
Attachments
skts7.JPG
skts7.JPG (25.25 KiB) Viewed 6536 times
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

It's hard for me to start a fire in the city. I have shoes to burn, not just sneakers, leather heels too.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I collected (and even do now) dozens of pairs of sexy full leather heels just for burning. Sadly I lost my Fireplace and nowadays its nearly impossible to burn shoes. Last pair of heels I burnt in a camping holiday at the seaside in a firebasket on the beach. It was in the middle of the night and everybody had left the place except me. The fire was still glowing and so I throw in a pair of full leather stiletto heels. The poor shoes started to shrink and bend in the heat but did not ignite. I got a great erection watching them but then the partly charred shoes produce an enormous amount of smoke. I tried to blow into the fire to make the shoes ignite but they refused. Because of the smoke reaching the campground I lost my erection and felt some sort of panic. I run away from the beach and watched the firebasket from a distance until I saw flames rising up. Nobody had been awake and so I got back to watch the heels burning with one eye and the surroundings with the other. I was to much stressed to give myself relief until I got back in the privacy of my trailer.
Wish I had access to a neat privat burning place. Giving my destined to burn shoes to someone other to burn them is not the way I would go.

Post by 001 »

One of my earliest memories was as a young child, I had a pair of slippers that I called my fairy slippers as they were glittery around the edges with some sort of trim.
I was looking for them to put on but I saw my parents had bought me a new pair that were much more boring.
I recall I asked mother where the fairy slippers were and she said my father took them to burn on an open bonfire at the end of the garden along with other household waste.
I raced down the garden in an attempt to save my poor old slippers just in time to see them being fed into the furnace.
They were some sort of synthetic material backed with a kind of foam and I watched in horror as the precious slippers literally just melted away to nothing in a instance in front of me leaving just the rubber sole.
I was so sad and recall that I cried for days afterwards wondering what agonies my poor old slippers had suffered in the flames. At least it was quick for them!
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

I remember around the early 80's my friends mother preparing the fire with an old pair of Reebok Princess, after that, i was hooked. Would be great to see an old pair of sneakers burn over a coal fire again.