Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:48 pm
001 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:43 am One of my earliest memories was as a young child, I had a pair of slippers that I called my fairy slippers as they were glittery around the edges with some sort of trim.
I was looking for them to put on but I saw my parents had bought me a new pair that were much more boring.
I recall I asked mother where the fairy slippers were and she said my father took them to burn on an open bonfire at the end of the garden along with other household waste.
I raced down the garden in an attempt to save my poor old slippers just in time to see them being fed into the furnace.
They were some sort of synthetic material backed with a kind of foam and I watched in horror as the precious slippers literally just melted away to nothing in a instance in front of me leaving just the rubber sole.
I was so sad and recall that I cried for days afterwards wondering what agonies my poor old slippers had suffered in the flames. At least it was quick for them!
It is often childhood memories that have left their mark. Your old slippers have burned well ! What shoes were you wearing at that time? Children's boots and shoes sometimes ended up like this...
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Leather shoes in small sizes also shrink and burn in painful agony. They burn in the same way as other leather shoes. In my oven, also this type of shoes ended their life.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I remember only women's shoes going into our oven in former times. It was mid sixties in my early Childhood as I first noticed how old and umwanted high heels had been burnt in the oven of the boiler but I've never seen my parents or grandfather tossing mens shoes into. I believe that the smaller lady's shoes fit better through the hatch and they burned less smoky than old work boots did. Nowadays I believe my father had a thing in burning women's shoes as well. He did not only burnt my mothers shoes but every sorted out women shoe he could get from neighbours and family or shoes he found discarded in the landscape. There was always an amount of discarded lady's shoes laying in a big carton in the basement beside the oven or in the coal crate waiting for the fire. I was allowed to play with them but not to keep a single pair. Normally my father left the fire hatch open while burning shoes and watched the burning process till the end and so I did as a child. First I was some sort of shocked and fascinated the same time and later got strongly aroused from the shoe burning. So I started to burn women's shoes to ashes by myself still as a child. Before I burned the shoes I sniffed at them watched them closely tryed on my feet and walked in them and even took them with me in bed until I finally decided to give them into the flames of the oven. My very first ejaculation was a wet dream of a burning pair of white open toe stiletto slingbacks with a neat bow. After that I was irreversible connected to shoeburning with my sexual feelings. I remember very well how shocked I was about the very realistic dream and about the enormous load which soaked my blanket wet.
This bitter sweet passion and its effect towards my sexuality has grown more and more over the years but luckily I'm still very interested in sexual intercourse with a girl and my shoeburning fantasy fires my hornyness up. Today I'm very happy to have one more and very private and exiting facette of sexual feeling in women's shoes passion in general and towards shoeburning in special.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Fluxade wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:28 am I remember only women's shoes going into our oven in former times. It was mid sixties in my early Childhood as I first noticed how old and umwanted high heels had been burnt in the oven of the boiler but I've never seen my parents or grandfather tossing mens shoes into. I believe that the smaller lady's shoes fit better through the hatch and they burned less smoky than old work boots did. Nowadays I believe my father had a thing in burning women's shoes as well. He did not only burnt my mothers shoes but every sorted out women shoe he could get from neighbours and family or shoes he found discarded in the landscape. There was always an amount of discarded lady's shoes laying in a big carton in the basement beside the oven or in the coal crate waiting for the fire. I was allowed to play with them but not to keep a single pair. Normally my father left the fire hatch open while burning shoes and watched the burning process till the end and so I did as a child. First I was some sort of shocked and fascinated the same time and later got strongly aroused from the shoe burning. So I started to burn women's shoes to ashes by myself still as a child. Before I burned the shoes I sniffed at them watched them closely tryed on my feet and walked in them and even took them with me in bed until I finally decided to give them into the flames of the oven. My very first ejaculation was a wet dream of a burning pair of white open toe stiletto slingbacks with a neat bow. After that I was irreversible connected to shoeburning with my sexual feelings. I remember very well how shocked I was about the very realistic dream and about the enormous load which soaked my blanket wet.
This bitter sweet passion and its effect towards my sexuality has grown more and more over the years but luckily I'm still very interested in sexual intercourse with a girl and my shoeburning fantasy fires my hornyness up. Today I'm very happy to have one more and very private and exiting facette of sexual feeling in women's shoes passion in general and towards shoeburning in special.
There were only high heels in women's shoes at that time for the boiler ? There were no other leather shoes or ballerinas, slippers or sneakers or tennis shoes ? What a fascination with these worn shoe fires ! Exiting !
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I was born in 1961 and I'm talking about Germany and the suburban region of a mid size city in the mid to late sixties and early seventies. Day fashion in women's shoes had changed from pointy heels to more square heels. In that time fashion was very restrictive and for a modern woman in the sixties there was no way to wear unfashionable cloth or even shoes. The old pointy shoes with high pencil heels had to go even if they had been still wearable or nearly new. Burning was one apropiate possibility to get red of them.
Our family hab been living in a small house with a coal fired boiler for heating in the basement. This oven could be fired with wood and a small amount of trash as well and so unwanted shoes had to go inside to warm the house. The smaller and more delicate women's shoes burnt very well with little smoke and fit best in the combustion chamber. In our case they became one of the regular sources for heating because they could be find easily and everywhere. We got them from family, friends and neighbours and even from trash in the landscape around our house. People from the neighbourhood discarded nearly everything in the landscape and from time to time someone started an open trash fire. My father collected burnable things from that garbage and women's shoes had been very often. He placed the shoes in a big carton in the basement to let them dry for burning later. The majority of shoes had been pointy stiletto heels and stiletto sandals because they were the main footwear of a women in the late fifties and early sixties. They had been worn by the ladies for nearly every reason including even gardening.

Last edited by Fluxade on Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

There was a small more flat types going into the flames (the name ballerinas was not known) of pointy shoes and more or less flat sandals but no mens shoes. In that days higher boots were unusual but lower booties could be find. Trainers or sneekers were nearly completely missing in the shoe trash because nobody was wearing shoes like that exept sportsmen or children in sports lesson. I don't remember shoes like that in the fire sorry to say.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Nowadays there is a tragical revival of shoeburning in refugees camps. Refugees in tents or other types of primitive shelter burn small shoes in little stoves for heating and cooking. If you look at the pictures you will see little children watching their mothers burn high heel shoes. I wonder what will happen to the children. Will some of them develop a shoe (burning) fetish? In general I do hope that all refugees will find a peacefull home and we all should help to make the world a better place for us and them. .
Search for "unhcr burning shoes" to find the pictures. If you look close enough to the pictures you could see a women holding the same shoe in one of the pictures without burning marks and in another burnt. It looks like as she had used the shoe as a fire hook. A little boy is watching and you can see a open toe high heel waiting to be the next one to go go into the fire.
In another picture a younger woman is tossing a high heel into the oven and two little children are watching. The picture is described as follows "Dalaleh once dreamed of wearing shiny shoes but She never thought she'd have to burn them to keep her family warm throughout winter in Lebanon."