Leather and fire

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Re: Leather and fire

Post by DanskoJoe »

Fluxade wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:42 am If you burnt hundreds of shoes it would be great to see pictures and videos and even hear your stories what shoes you burnt and how and what your feeling was. How did you come into that shoeburning thing?
I've seen lots of shoes burning in different ways and different locations during my childhood and in my experience it depends on different physical facts how leather burns and behave while burning.
First one is the type of leather which will be burnt. Here you will find some more information:
https://www.shinola.com/our-stories/the ... care-tips/
Some types of leather are more oily than others. Regarding to fiber pattern some will shrink different.

Second is how old and dried out the leather of the shoes is. Dried leather will often burn unspectacular like paper and burning shoes will bend up less because the burning process is too fast.

Third what has been done to the surface of the leather, for example patent leather often shows some very sexy tiny bubbles while burning

Forth in which way will the shoes burnt. In a very hot stove or in an open campfire. Is the leather the only source for the fire or are there any flammable liquids are used as firestarters (I don't like this). I love to see full leather lady's shoes placed on glowing coal in a stove. In my opinion they behave best in curling, bending, oiling and finally burning and give me the best sexual arousal. As you do I love burning sandals that way and see how the tiny straps are dancing in the heath.
My orgasm usually starts with the placing of the shoe into the fire source and completes with the first bending and twisting and first ignition just the moment if it's too late to rescue the poor shoe out of the fire.
I have a lot of pictures, but limited videos. I burned a lot of shoes before I began making pictures and videos.

I think it began for me when I saw a young guy stomping out a fire wearing penny loafers. The contact was brief, but I momentarily saw flames touch leather shoes. Then I saw my dad's loafers burn completely in a trash fire that he made. That's the first time I saw shoes burn. I don't remember much detail about the leather burning, but I do remember that they curled up.

I was about twelve years old when I began burning shoes on my own. At first I didn't realize that leather was difficult to burn. I tried burning paper inside the shoes, but the paper burned out before the leather could get hot enough. Then I tried aerosol sprays. Still didn't work. Then I tried zippo lighter fluid. I dropped a lit match into the shoe and flames began to burn inside. The fire seemed hotter and lasted longer. Then the outer surface ignited. The leather crumpled and shriveled as the flames worked on it. The toe curled up as the leather was devoured. It didn't go out this time. I burned the other shoe the same way. There was nothing left but the soles.

I perfected my methods and soon had no trouble getting leather shoes to burn. I also used flammable solids like wax and fire starter sticks. I have also placed shoes on hot coals and into flaming fires. Hot coals work great, especially for boots and sandals. I love to see leather react to the heat of the flames. The shafts of boots and the straps of sandals can really move around quite frantically when exposed to fire. I love to see this. The curling up of the soles is also exciting.

Synthetic materials just don't do it for me. They don't do what leather does. They just burn or melt without any kind of reaction to the fire. The shoes I burn must be made of leather.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Have you bunt high heels as well?
Please show picture and videos if possible 🤗
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Not really. I am using my tablet now. All my media is on my laptop. I will see what I can do. Have you seen my YouTube channel?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Yes
I love it 😍
see for UM
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:19 pm Stains should be directly at the stove not only on the floor 🤓
It also happened that, during a violent ejaculation, the cum went directly onto the stove tiles. It happened that I fucked one bootie while watching the fire consume another of the same pair. I showed the cum inside afterwards in one of the videos (burning in the open air) and put it on the fire along with the cum. The fertilized leather shoe was burned ...
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Great! 🤗
Long time ago I did the same in front of the stove. I dangled a stiletto heel on my rock hard cock while watching the other shoe burning. Sandals are great as well for they can be hung and rubbed against cook. Did you ever fucked a half burnt shoe?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I've never fucked a half burned shoe. I once got too close to the hearth of a sticking cock just before ejaculating and the heat caused a violent swam ejaculation without touching your hands. You could say I burned my hard cock and that's what caused a huge sperm explosion.