Burning men's shoes

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Burning men's shoes

Post by DanskoJoe »

I am just curious if anyone else likes to burn men's shoes. I love burning men's and women's shoes both. I would have to say that I do like burning women's shoes more. I would say a 70w/30m ratio.
Fluxade

Re: Burning men's shoes

Post by Fluxade »

As a child I burnt men's and women's shoes. I had a lot of fun watching both curling in the flames and loved the smell of the burning leather. If it comes to sexual arousal only women's shoes does the job very well whereas burning men's shoes are only interesting to watch.
Please show more of your burning women's shoes 🤗
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

It might be a while as I have no place to burn them.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

With me the same. No more place to burn shoes. Harsh emission law and nosy neighbours. 😞
A lot of good shoe burning videos come from eastern countries due to less restrictions.
fire85

Post by fire85 »

I burn sneakers. Woman sneakers or mine. But men's not really, not very sexy. I burn women underwear, clothes, night wear. Or my underwear or clothes. But not men's clothes from other that mine. By us, nightwear or homewear clothing are never washed, they are burned to ashes when dirty or unwanted. Socks are weared only one time, after they are burned to ashes. No difference if they were only 10 minutes weared or the maximum of 1 day. Pair on feets = pair burned when put off. My underwear can be weared at max 3 months (washed every time when weared) after they get in ashes.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Speaking of men's shoes, I did burn a pair of my old Clarks Wallabees this past spring. The were made of smooth brown leather and were very soft. I have burned them before, but I always used some sort of accelerant or starter. This time I used dry pine cones. I would light the pine cone and stick it inside the shoe. The first attempt failed and the cone went out. The fire didn't get enough air. I cut a hole in the toe of the shoe and relit the pine cone as well as adding a second one. The fire kept going this time. At first the only damage was to the top of the shoe where your foot goes in. It tightened up and crumpled a little. As the pine cones continued to burn, the leather on the top and sides began to shrivel and wrinkle. Then the leather began to ooze this shiny liquid that bubbled and sizzled. That oily ooze then ignited and flames engulfed the whole shoe. The toe curled up and I had a great orgasm. I repeated the process with the other shoe the next day. These shoes had crepe soles and as they burned, they melted into a sticky bubbling mess. There are no metal shanks in these shoes, so there was nothing left but a round black sticky spot. All in all, these were fun to burn.
chris

Post by chris »

i plan to burn these soon😁
Attachments
828A8319-C04E-44D8-A004-1DC378FA251A.jpeg
338485DC-79D8-40A5-9633-F79046B6E058.jpeg
B49CDCE0-87BB-431C-80A9-23106ED615EA.jpeg