250 shoes prepare for the bonfire!

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

250 shoes prepare for the bonfire!

Post by shoo-bay »

I am moving house in about four weeks time, and I need to get rid of some stockpiles of heels I’ve collected over the past decade or so. I just opened up a rooftop box that has been sitting outside for a couple of years. I’ll need it to move stuff. I knew it was full of heels but I didn’t realize quite how many! I counted roughly 250 shoes as I loaded them into seven full trash bags. Somewhere in the next couple of weeks I plan on having a bonfire and all these will go on. Some are already trashed and some are new. Some are beautiful and some are ugly. Some are high-end and some are cheapies. Some were mine, some were my wife’s, some belonged to women I know, some I bought or found, and some I have no idea where they came from! I’m sure some of you will enjoy the upcoming fire though.
EA6431FA-6E3E-405B-8ED7-0BB83731004C.jpeg
5D5A15C7-E543-4091-8882-AFB34648DA04.jpeg
shoebrain

Re: 250 shoes prepare for the bonfire!

Post by shoebrain »

I can't wait, take lots of pics and video.
mojito_

Post by mojito_ »

Burn them one by one instead of a bonfire so we can see each heel burn. Take lots of videos!
mazz

Post by mazz »

I agree it would perfect if you burn them in small piles.
We would enjoy this rare event 🙂
Thanks to share this shoes purge with us 👍🏻
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

wow!! I can't wait to see !!!
A & Al
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hi all. Glad to see there’s some interest in this. I’m thinking I might video the burns and put the clips on YouTube. I can do smaller burns if that’s what you guys want to see.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

You could organise about ten pairs standing side by side in a row in a way that the row is oriented exactly that direction from where the wind blows. Now ignite the first shoe facing the wind and watch the row of heels going into flames one after shoe the other till the complete row is burning. Don't forget to take video!
I've seem something like that years ago in a low res YouTube video and it made me horny as hell seeing the heels catching fire one by one driven by the wind.