Burning ordered

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Burning ordered

Post by Fluxade »

Yes, I bet!
I can smell them burning!
chris

Post by chris »

before they smelled from the bitches feet😈😁
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

They made a downward movement of the sole (leather) on fire. I suspect that the rest of the shoe with the inner liner shrank upwards. This is how boots made entirely of leather react to fire. I watched the same full leather boots cramp as I burned them myself.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

On this channel, a man burns naughty teenagers' stuff. So are the shoes. Pay attention to the stove. I imagine a pile of shoes next to this boiler and it constantly burns steam after steam. He would eat a lot of shoes. Very efficient.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClAJXm ... qQpA2UOdAQ
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I love the way you and burn2shoes talk about the shoes as if they were helpless living victims, perhaps sexy young women.
Fluxade wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:14 am The shoes had been so happy that someone sold them and not simply throw them away. They had been even more happy that someone bought them after waiting so long for a new and cosy home. The shoes had been packed so carefully and send to their new home. But alas, it was the wrong guy who bought them and after a few days in his hands and a lot of cosy moments to them they finally found themselves sitting on a board, placed in an open fire. Last what they saw as the flames begun to eat them an no one would hear their crying in agony was that guy in front of them and this enormous load which erupted from his dick just as they begun to bend from hot pain in the fire.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I hope you have as much fun reading my story as I had writing it.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

More well worn heels to burn in 2023.