Burning gold pumps, featuring red LKBs

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Chocolaterain

Burning gold pumps, featuring red LKBs

Post by Chocolaterain »

Hi everyone!
I wanted to get rid of these after they visited some mud a longtime ago. I then had an incident with the LKBs...

After the mud
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Went to stomp them with the LKBs and something bad happened
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Last edited by Chocolaterain on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H

Re: Burning pretty gold pumps

Post by H »

Please tell us what happened
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Great burning!
After all they are close to wearable.
Would be great to see sexy heels burning just a little and than extinguish so that they are still wearable and then worn by sexy feet, burnt as they are.
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

Fluxade wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:30 am Great burning!
Would be great to see sexy heels burning just a little and than extinguish so that they are still wearable and then worn by sexy feet, burnt as they are.
I don't think my gf would enjoy that idea tbh. I like it though but i think we'll keep it as an idea, for now.
H wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:05 am Please tell us what happened
Well turns out the leather is not THAT good as i thought. Went for stretching it, and went a bit too far :roll:
DSC_0094.jpg
DSC_0093.jpg
DSC_0091.jpg
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

wow! wow! really beautiful photos! (thanks) 8)
I have noticed, with great pleasure, that the beautiful red LKBs have broken sideways ... now they must break completely ... maybe the heel breaks or comes off ... maybe the soft and delicate red leather tears ... maybe the sole tears heheheh
My red lkbs, in the end, were like in the photo :twisted:
Attachments
LKB_red_axe_58.jpg
A & Al
vector

Post by vector »

Chocolaterain wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:35 pm
Fluxade wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:30 am Great burning!
I don't think my gf would enjoy that idea tbh. I like it though but i think we'll keep it as an idea, for now.
H wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:05 am Please tell us what happened
Well turns out the leather is not THAT good as i thought. Went for stretching it, and went a bit too far :roll: DSC_0094.jpgDSC_0093.jpgDSC_0091.jpg
Well thin leather does not take stretching nicely regardless of quality...
At the moment though, a simple stitch or just stapling will hold the tear together for a while. I used to do that often lol.
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

italyanstyle wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:03 pm wow! wow! really beautiful photos! (thanks) 8)
I have noticed, with great pleasure, that the beautiful red LKBs have broken sideways ... now they must break completely ... maybe the heel breaks or comes off ... maybe the soft and delicate red leather tears ... maybe the sole tears heheheh
My red lkbs, in the end, were like in the photo :twisted:
Thank you very much ItStyle!! Im glad youu've enjoyed those, and im just getting started.

Today I decidedto have a go at them, and i must say they look better without that bow. Leather doesnt burn that well thou...
DSC_0563.jpg