Burning gold pumps, featuring red LKBs

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

vector

Re: Burning pretty gold pumps

Post by vector »

Chocolaterain wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:26 pm
italyanstyle wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:03 pm wow! wow! really beautiful photos! (thanks) 8)
I have noticed, with great pleasure, that the beautiful red LKBs have broken sideways ... now they must break completely ... maybe the heel breaks or comes off ... maybe the soft and delicate red leather tears ... maybe the sole tears heheheh
My red lkbs, in the end, were like in the photo :twisted:
Thank you very much ItStyle!! Im glad youu've enjoyed those, and im just getting started.

Today I decidedto have a go at them, and i must say they look better without that bow. Leather doesnt burn that well thou...DSC_0563.jpg
By the look the bow isn't even leather, did you burn them alone or with the shoes? :P
Chocolaterain

Re: Burning pretty gold pumps

Post by Chocolaterain »

vector wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:09 am
Chocolaterain wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:26 pm
italyanstyle wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:03 pm wow! wow! really beautiful photos! (thanks) 8)
I have noticed, with great pleasure, that the beautiful red LKBs have broken sideways ... now they must break completely ... maybe the heel breaks or comes off ... maybe the soft and delicate red leather tears ... maybe the sole tears heheheh
My red lkbs, in the end, were like in the photo :twisted:
Thank you very much ItStyle!! Im glad youu've enjoyed those, and im just getting started.

Today I decidedto have a go at them, and i must say they look better without that bow. Leather doesnt burn that well thou...DSC_0563.jpg
By the look the bow isn't even leather, did you burn them alone or with the shoes? :P
Well, it was leather indeed. I had to help it burn and even with that, it would just put out the flame by itself... Anyways this is what they look like now!
DSC_0564.jpg
DSC_0566.jpg
DSC_0570.jpg
heelburner1(o.cal)

Re: Burning gold pumps, featuring red LKBs

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmmm burn the shoe completly.
I love to see the insole on fire!!
thank you
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Fed a illusion work! So good to see those pretty pumps destroyed!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Spellchecker changed “Fabulous” to “fed a illusion”!!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Poor shoes.