Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

chris

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by chris »

burn2shoes wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:41 am I'm glad you like my shoes burning so much. Even though the quality of the movies is bad as it was nighttime and the lighting was poor. I still have photos of that shoe burning. The photos are of better quality. Today I got 3 pairs of sexy leather high-heeled shoes and Puma sports shoes from a friend. I have these shoes and they should be burned, the only thing missing is the old oven ... to eat them with gusto.
probably i can help with my stove😈👍?
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

burn2shoes wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:41 am I'm glad you like my shoes burning so much. Even though the quality of the movies is bad as it was nighttime and the lighting was poor. I still have photos of that shoe burning. The photos are of better quality. Today I got 3 pairs of sexy leather high-heeled shoes and Puma sports shoes from a friend. I have these shoes and they should be burned, the only thing missing is the old oven ... to eat them with gusto.
You have some great material. As others said, some before oics would also be cool too.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

chris wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:38 pm
Chris ... I think I will use your furnace.
chris

Post by chris »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:16 pm
you are welcome🙂👍…do you have pics of the shoes? you can mail me at lr1092000@yahoo.de
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

chris wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:15 pm
burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:16 pm

you are welcome🙂👍…do you have pics of the shoes? you can mail me at lr1092000@yahoo.de
I will be home soon and take pictures of the shoes that deserved to be burned. My friend's daughter was carrying them. I burned her shoes when she was still a child. They are in the photos. Today she is 22 and a naughty girl ... and has started wearing very high heels. She doesn't wear them anymore, so my friend gave them to me for burning. All 3 pairs are heeled and the Puma shoes are also leather.
chris

Post by chris »

burn2shoes wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:29 pm
chris wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:15 pm
burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:16 pm Chris ... I think I will use your furnace.
I will be home soon and take pictures of the shoes that deserved to be burned. My friend's daughter was carrying them. I burned her shoes when she was still a child. They are in the photos. Today she is 22 and a naughty girl ... and has started wearing very high heels. She doesn't wear them anymore, so my friend gave them to me for burning. All 3 pairs are heeled and the Puma shoes are also leather.
you are very welcome 🙂😈👍👍….heels of a naughty girl are the best to burn🔥🔥🔥🔥😈
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Her shoes are all leather in high heels and sexy slutty. I can't wait for the fire to hit their skin. They must be burned.