Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

HeelsForever

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by HeelsForever »

Well, I believe Fluxade had a nice way of setting words to a feeling: it makes the dick go hard.... :wink:

But seriously, i believe it to lie in the very heart of human nature - the need to build something and then the need to see it parish and die... High heels are a true nightmare and a pain for women to wear. Totally not logical. So what would be a more natural response than to burn the sheet....? Just kidding - I don't think we should look for reason WHY - it just makes us feel good.... :D
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Scuffy wrote:Just to add my opinion. I love the way man made material melts. Also plant material melts and burn well too. Some examples are faux (fake) leather (pleather), polyurethane. plastic, rubber (ether synthetic or natural), nylons, cotton, hemp, cork, satin, etc. I prefer plant base plastic over protorium base plastic. There is also the feel good factor knowing that no animal were harm in the material production.

Man made and plant material also capture the scent of the woman really well. And there is something arousing about watching a shoe melt, shrink or shrivel up, or flatten out in the heat, and turn to puddle and catch on fire and disappear.
I like also to burn old shoes. Particularly old sneakers :o . Leather sneakers or canvas sneakers, womens or mens sneakers. these shoes usually burn very well. Plant materials (cotton or synthetic upper , rubber soles) burn so well...I like it when the rubber soles heat and the shoes curl up and distort....and burn furiously !
fire85

Post by fire85 »

sneakersfun wrote:I like also to burn old shoes. Particularly old sneakers :o . Leather sneakers or canvas sneakers, womens or mens sneakers. these shoes usually burn very well. Plant materials (cotton or synthetic upper , rubber soles) burn so well...I like it when the rubber soles heat and the shoes curl up and distort....and burn furiously !
Yeah, my friend! I join you! The best burn are Nike Air Max classic BW.

My fetish are:
Nike: BW, TN, court tradition, tennis classic, cortez, total 90...
Adidas: superstar, taekwondo, tennis, racer low...
Puma: speedcat, sela, mostro...
and more more more!
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Yees :D ! I set my old nike air max BW and canvasTN ) ! TN sneakers burned fine :o !
fire85

Post by fire85 »

Oh yeah Sneakersfun,

Pics?

:P
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Yes, nike air max bw or tns or others pairs of shoes ?
fire85

Post by fire85 »

I'm "hungry", so post all...

:D