Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by Fluxade »

Sometime if I found a thrown away high heel shoe as a child I took the shoe with me and put it overnight under my blanket and closes to my body to feel it and warm it up a little to get the smell out of it. After a few days of intense masturbation I burnt the shoe finaly while masturbating it goodbye.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I hope you will enjoy my memories as well as I do.
It's a great feeling not to be alone with this kind of strange desire
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

It is actually a turn-on just to know that other people are getting off from burning shoes. I just wish there was someone close to me that I could burn some with.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Yeah it's a pitty.
Every other "sexual disorder" people have the possibility to join others with same interest more or less in public.
It would be great to meet other shoe burners for burning events, masturbating with others or even have sex with girls that are fascinated from us burners and enjoy the pleasure of our shoeburning driven stiffness.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Imagine a group of us (maybe 4 to 6 of us) getting together, each of us with a bag of shoes. We could go off camping in an isolated place and make a bonfire. After the fire died down to a few errant flames and some hot embers, somebody would place a pair of leather footwear into the fire. We would all take out our cocks and masturbate. That would be so awesome.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

A cabin with a stove would be great
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:04 pm A cabin with a stove would be great
I'm stoked to read your childhood memories. We all have similar memories and dreams and fantasies about burning women's shoes. The stove would definitely be the best because it is an important element of our fetish. The most important role is played by the fire, while the furnace plays the role of the shoe eater, which is always hungry and never satisfied. Moreover, when the shoes burst into flames, you can hear the roar of the fire and the desperate shoes escaping into the chimney. This is an important element of our fetish. I could act as someone who executes the final judgment on the shoes you would bring with you. I would burn them mercilessly indiscriminately and make everyone watch what I was doing. Even better if there were also girls present who had previously worn the shoes I would burn.