Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by DanskoJoe »

burn2shoes wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:14 pm Such people are really dangerous. We feel horny when women's shoes die on fire. We don't hurt women, but I like it when a girl suffers when she knows her shoes are going to be burned.
I have never hurt a woman nor would I ever do it. I have had recurring dreams of burning women's shoes as well as their feet. The idea of seeing a woman's feet on fire is erotic, but it just can't be done. With all the modern technology of CGI in movies, someone could surely burn feet in such a way.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I love looking at women's feet. Touch them, play with them, smell them and kiss them. Personally, I wouldn't want to hurt or burn them. Only shoes, because they cause my fetish and excite me, I love burning them.
fire85

Post by fire85 »

Exactly. I love burn every women underwear and shoes. Love when woman items are in flames. Love when womens put off their clothes and put directly from body or feets into the fire.
I love to use women underwear and clothes to cum in it and throw it directly in hot flames.
But don't bless their feets.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

All of us who love burning sexy women's clothes and women's shoes are some kind of sadists. The sight of fire that takes away fetishes forever and the fact that shoes especially fight the fire so desperately makes us horny. Then we feel good and are sexually aroused, we masturbate. It's a special kind of fetish. What also excites me is that a girl or woman finds out that her favorite shoes were destroyed forever by fire, which is why I always burned my partners' shoes. Later I also said that their shoes had been burned. Right after that I initiated sex.
fire85

Post by fire85 »

Oh yes! You said all!
One time I buy a sexy white ballerinas flats to a young girl and it was just to use them to masturbate on it and burn it to ashes after.
Some days after, she requested to me if it was possible to give back because she will use it for a wedding.
I have done pics when ballerinas where with sperm and when they begin to burn.
I reply to the girl that was not possible to give it back. She said: noooo why? I explain that ballerinas where already burned. She said: oh, what happens? I ask if she will really know the reality about it, she said yes. I send the pics. First she was a little surprised and she said thats horrible but she laught after! She said that he hate White flats and she selled it because not wanted. But she want a pair to this wedding but she will not spend to much for a New pair. I propose to her to buy a pair, she can use it for the wedding but after that I will have it to have fun with them. She was ok with big smile.
Some days after the wedding, I receive the pair of ballerinas, very new, only 2-3 traces of use, very Light, and a small letter: please put sperm directly who were my feets inside the flats, piss on them and please burn it with a very hot fire. Complete destruction by fire wanted. And give me pics of all: sperm, piss, fire and ashes when fire is finished. I do it. She send me a happy smiley and after I never hear about her.
skg210

Post by skg210 »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:16 am I have had recurring dreams of burning women's shoes as well as their feet. The idea of seeing a woman's feet on fire is erotic, but it just can't be done. With all the modern technology of CGI in movies, someone could surely burn feet in such a way.
Do you mean something like this?
381d.jpg
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Yes, very good. I would love to see the soles of the feet burn too. I know that it's hard to do with shoes on, but sandals would help.