Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

chris

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by chris »

🔥🔥🔥
Attachments
9D77C81B-C989-499E-BCF9-6B30608241C8.jpeg
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Great sandal burning!
Do you have more pictures or a video?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Great sandal burning!
Do you have more pictures or a video?
From feet directly into the fire!
They are so nicely worn and I bet they smell great. How do you got her to throw her shoes into the fire?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

My ex-girlfriend was a bit surprised that I burned her old shoes. When I told her I had done it on purpose and showed the stove in which I had burned her shoes, she got scared. She was afraid of me, and I broke up shortly after that. She also said that this oven was horrible and disgusting.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

burn2shoes wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:52 am My ex-girlfriend was a bit surprised that I burned her old shoes. When I told her I had done it on purpose and showed the stove in which I had burned her shoes, she got scared. She was afraid of me, and I broke up shortly after that. She also said that this oven was horrible and disgusting.
She probably thought you would hurt her or something. Some people don't understand the whole fire thing.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

It's hard to find a girl who will accept that you are into shoes but it's even harder if not impossible to find a girl who would accept that you have a shoe destruction fetish. Burning something lovely is one of the scariest things one could imagine and a girl would clearly connect the burning of the shoes with herself and her sexuallity. We shoe burning fetishists are real freaks for her.
If a girl is accepting this or even will burn heels for you she would be very likely payed for that and never get into a close relationship with you.
After my girlfriend and me have been engaged for a while I asked her to wear sexy heels for me, next step was to get her wear sexy heels while having sex. One day I told her about my shoe fetish and she was very interested and asked me what she could do for my pleasure. She than wore very well worn or half decayed old heels for me during sex. We had a lot of fun with that. I told her how I got my shoe fetish, the burning of my beloved heels during my childhood and how I tried to get rid of that by burning shoes by myself one day. She was shocked about the fact that my beloved heels had been burnt and told me that she never would harm me that way and will keep all the shoes I like to have pleasure with them. She does not know that until now I get sexual arousal by burning heels and I would never told her. Some secrets should be kept I even if it would be great to involve a girl into my burning fetish. It's too risky.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

My wife and I have been together a total of 19 years. She accepted all aspects of my fetish from the beginning. She has joined me in shoe burning activities in the past, but doesn't anymore. She doesn't like the smell. She doesn't mind if I burn shoes on my own though. I am lucky in that respect. I live in the suburbs of a major U.S. city and finding a place to burn things is difficult. I don't have a fireplace and I live in an apartment. Burning shoes produce a lot of acrid smoke and someone would notice that.