Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by Fluxade »

It's not only the behaviour of the burning leather shoe in the flames for me it's the exciting smell as well. Burning leather has a very specific and sweetly smell which I'm able to differentiate from any other burn smells. Even more this specific smell works as a stimulus for me because it had been connected with my upcoming first sexual arousal as well as the sight of the burning leather high heels. In my childhood if I was playing outside the house I recognised if leather shoes are burning in the oven just from the smell of the fume and I run into the cellar to see thrm burning. If I see leather shoes burning nowadays I enjoy the sweet smell very much.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:40 am It's not only the behaviour of the burning leather shoe in the flames for me it's the exciting smell as well. Burning leather has a very specific and sweetly smell which I'm able to differentiate from any other burn smells. Even more this specific smell works as a stimulus for me because it had been connected with my upcoming first sexual arousal as well as the sight of the burning leather high heels. In my childhood if I was playing outside the house I recognised if leather shoes are burning in the oven just from the smell of the fume and I run into the cellar to see thrm burning. If I see leather shoes burning nowadays I enjoy the sweet smell very much.
Yes I agree with you. Sometimes, when I burned leather shoes, even though the smoke escaped into the chimney, I still felt the characteristic smell of burnt leather. It's very erotic and also stimulates me. It is impossible not to mention the sounds of frying and sometimes squeaking of the shoe leather as it makes a contracting movement.
Has anyone from your family or surroundings noticed your arousal at the sight of burning shoes?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

No, I did my very best to keep this passion as a secret.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Most of us kept our tendencies a deep secret for many years. I also. Every time I saw a stove, I looked to see if there were any old shoes nearby. Sometimes, during various conversations, I heard that others also burned their shoes in the stove. It used to be a normal and obvious thing in the early 2000s. Where there was a furnace or an old boiler, shoes were burned.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Wouild love to see these womens sneakers from 1994 burn,
tech 1 (19).JPG
tech 1 (28).JPG
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

DSC_0870.JPG
fetishforlife