Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

fire85

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by fire85 »

It was a period who I did not make vids. Sorry. No, i'm sure that she doesn't know that I was aroused.
I've a project to do masturbation in women clothes when they are burning. But its hard to do, and in shoes its not possible. But I think that I can set fire in a women jeans or pants in the 2nd leg, and in the same time I masturbate myself inside the 1st leg. I must to planify security because I will not stop the fire, clothe must to burn to ashes with fresh sperm on it
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

You could burst into one of a pair while the other one is burning away.
If you don't mind getting a little dirty you could burn a shoe by half just that much that make it curl and then extinguish the fire. Now you could soak the half burnt shoe and toss in again. I did this a few times and it was exciting. The smell of the burnt leather was an additional stimulus.
fire85

Post by fire85 »

It's a possibility! But I prefer when a part of the thing is burning and in the same moment other part of the thing is protecting my sex, keep it sweet and warm and do his "job" of clothe or shoe: be weared.
But all is in reflexion and open. I'm thinking what solution I have to wear shoes that are burning on my feets and in the same time I m doing masturbation in a sock or any clothe. One Day I will find a solution
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I've seen videos in which a lady is wearing a very pointy stiletto heel which is burning at the very end of the pointy toe box. She put her feet with the shoes a little bit into an oven til the shoes catches fire and then show them around or even walk a little in them still burning. I could imagine putting my dick into a pointy heel which burns a little bit and trow it into the fireplace if my load is inside. The shoe should be complete leather so that no burning plastic drops occure and there must be something inside the shoe that isolates from the heath.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

fire85 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:49 am It was a period who I did not make vids. Sorry. No, i'm sure that she doesn't know that I was aroused.
I've a project to do masturbation in women clothes when they are burning. But its hard to do, and in shoes its not possible. But I think that I can set fire in a women jeans or pants in the 2nd leg, and in the same time I masturbate myself inside the 1st leg. I must to planify security because I will not stop the fire, clothe must to burn to ashes with fresh sperm on it
The shoe project is easier. Masturbate with one shoe and put the other one in the fire. When the fire causes the shoe to shrink, you will come and cum in the farginn shoe. Then show it and put the fertilized one into the fire so that you can see your fried sperm. I once did a similar thing with ankle boots. I put one in and fucked the other and ejaculated in it, showed my sperm and burned it to ashes.
fire85

Post by fire85 »

Oh yeah! Burning (women) shoes is a very exciting great activity and every year I burn quantity of them. On my insta and yt it's visible but I don't do a vid or pics every time. Especially for me it's speakers, ballerinas, homeslippers and some sandals. No boots except some UGG and no heels.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Have you ever had good sex with a girl after burning her sexy clothes or shoes?