Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by DanskoJoe »

Another favorite of mine are leather Sperry Topsiders. They have supple leather uppers and rubber soles. I put something flammable inside them, like wax, fire starter sticks, or lighter fluid. The fire starts inside the shoes and gets the leather very hot. It will tighten up and shrivel. Juices form on the surface of the leather and it catches fire. The leather burns great and the shoes curl up easily. The soles burn furiously and crackle and sputter. It is a great show. I the midst of the burning, the flames are raging on the leather and the soles. There is no metal shank in Topsiders, so there is nothing but ashes left. And maybe some cum
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Old 80's and 90's sneakers i love to see burn, Have ttwo pairs looking to burn at the minute
Attachments
R1-R11.JPG
R1-R4.JPG
s-l1600 pm41.jpg
s-l1600 pm4.jpg
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Hello
When I was a kid and a teenager, my shoes were always burned in the old stove. Sometimes I saw a neighbor burn the shoes of his adolescent daughters and his wife in a public linen stove. It was enough. I felt a strange feeling of regret then and suffered when their shoes were burned. As a teenager, I had a penis erection. Today I know I was horny. Later I struggled at home thinking about burned shoes. This is amazing! Years later, it was me who burned the shoes of young women in this stove. Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrAIF- ... 6PMd6wxtUg
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Hello again!
I share the same experience as burn2shoes.
As a little child I had a very little pair of patent leather girls shoes discarded from my elderly girl cousin to play with. I wore the shoes in the house as often as possible. As my little feet grew more and more, the shoes became to small for my feet but thought I tried to wear them. I remember how I enjoyed the feeling even if they had been to small. One day my mother took the shoes away from my feet and instantly throw them into the oven just as my pacifier endet a few years before. I suffered so much as I saw the shoes burning but as well as the burning of my pacific there was no way to rescue them from the flames. "You would ruin your feet in those old shoes and they are made for girls only." my mother told me.
This was the first milestone for my shoe burning fetish.
A little bit later I watched my father burning lots of old high heels from my mother and from our Neighbours in the boiler. The shoes had been stored in the basement for some weeks and I took the opportunity to play with them. As I watched the shoes curling up in the fire I felt deep regrett and a feeling in my stomach I never felt before. A few days later I woke up from a very realistic wet dream of the burning heels totally soaked with cum and my sexual desire was connected with the picture of burning shoes for the rest of my life.
Even if it hurts to me so much I burned lots of high heels by myself later just to enjoy the strange mixture of desperation and sexual arousal at the same time.
If I see heels in the fire as perfectly and so realistic pictured by burn2shoes I can't hold myself cumming again and again.
I'm a big fan of his shoe burning sessions especially the oven ones and would be very happy to see more of his fantastic work.
The type of shoes that gives me the most sexual arousal are full leather heels and strappy sandals with stiletto heels. I love how the leather is curling, bending and dancing in the fire as if the poor shoes are alive and deep inside of me I hear them desperately crying from agony. Patent leather, as the black patent leather from my beloved girl's shoes, gives the burning process one more great aspect. It often shows some little bubbles just before the flame eats the Leather.
I enjoy the sweet smell of the burning leather as well and I'm sorry not to get this from a video or picture.

Flu

My all time favourite burning session that got me soooooo much:
https://youtu.be/f5BMesElJqM
https://youtu.be/mEiEPUPrcwM
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

We have the same fetish. When I see shoes next to the stove my cock is hard. When the fire burns the shoes, it also burns the pheromones of the women who wear them. Their fragrance and femininity are lost in fire. You can hear a bang as the shoes pass through the chimney. Additionally, the cramps and the movement of the shoe in the flames make me very hot and I have to jerk when burning. Did you do that too?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Woman's shoes near every burning place make me hard as a rock.
In the sixties my father usually had thrown the old heels into the big coal crate near the boiler so he could burn the shoes one by one on demand.
First station of the burning procedure was a big carton in that he collected all the discarded heels of my mother, my aunt and our neighbours. I often opened that carton secretly and played with the shoes. I knew the shoes are destined to burning one day and that made me so horny if I put them on my little feet. If the carton was filled to the top it was emptied into the coal box. That was the next station to chimney for the poor shoes.
If the coal fire in the old boiler weakened my father grab one shoe at the heel out of the coal box. He opened the hatch and poked the glowing coal with the shoe for a while. Finally the shoe got in and if burning brightly he added some coal to the heels hellfire.
Sometimes if I was alone in the boilerroom I took a pair out of the coal crate to walk in them on the concret flor. I remember well the clacking noise of the metal heel tips and the hardness of my dick. I opened the fire hatch, took one shoe from my foot and placed it on top of the open hatch so that the heat from the coal fire could heaten the shoe up a little. The heat released all the odeur of the very well worn shoe at once and I was sniffing it intensely bevor I put my foot in again or the shoe into the fire.
Burning shoes since then always make me jerk off hard. Even writing this sentence from my memories got me.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I'm also horny writing about it. When I first moved in with a girl, I always burned her old shoes in that stove. She didn't know about it. After all, I had a good sex with her by kissing her feet. After a while she found out about it and was afraid of me. She didn't understand why he was doing this. I also smoked the shoes of a friend who gave away her old shoes and those of her children, and also those of my cousin. I also burned the shoes of girls from Germany. I explained that old shoes are perfect for heating water in an old stove. I smoked all this and made videos, they are on YouTube.