Shoes to burn

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ultraz

Shoes to burn

Post by ultraz »

I have some shoes, heels, boots to burn, but I can't take pictures easily or videos. Is there anyone out there that would want to burn them for me? Must consist of shoes I've found on the side of the road. Some pairs and some just 1 shoe. From boots to flip-flops. Maybe make a trade or something? Open to all ideas and offers.
Thanks!
shoes2burn

shoes to burn

Post by shoes2burn »

Hi, I can burn them for You! You can get a cd-rom with films, playable with windows media player. You can get pics too. If You have wishes how to burn the shoes/boots, let me know. All for free of course and the pics/films will be only for you . If you like to see some of my work: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/thelosbet www.groups.yahoo.com/group/schoenverbranding
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/shoestorched
The films are stored in the files but on yahoo.groups you only can place low resolution films. On the cd-rom you get high resolution films in a large format. The pics are in the photo-albums. If you like me to burn your shoes/boots mail me at burnyburn@hotmail.com
p.s. I have many more groups. see the links or mail me.

:evil: shoes2burn