more shoes burning in a shoeparty

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

s2b

more shoes burning in a shoeparty

Post by s2b »

Go to the new album shoeparty" in the yahoo-group shoestorched. See the link and enjoy the burning of many shoes and boots !!!

http://groups.yahoo.com.group.shoestorched
s2b

have to change the URL

Post by s2b »

Sorry, sorry, sorry....

The right url is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shoestorched
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hey S2B
I just tryed to join the group and was denied because I hadn't indicated I was over 18. I had put my age in my description. Is there something else I need to do? Sorry to bug ya!
Thanks!
BTW, I really want to enjoy your pics~!
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

I have had the same problem in the past, I checked, and it says my age is on file, I wish I knew what else to do. I have tried to join his other groups, witch I was a member of before, and still got denied. I just gave up.
s2b

Post by s2b »

shoo-bay wrote:Hey S2B
I just tryed to join the group and was denied because I hadn't indicated I was over 18. I had put my age in my description. Is there something else I need to do? Sorry to bug ya!
Thanks!
BTW, I really want to enjoy your pics~!

HI all: Yahoo-groups considers our groups as adult-groups. So, if you don't have mentioned your age above 18 in your yahoo-profile, you will be denied by me. Otherwise Yahoo-groups can delete the entire group.

The only thing you have to do is to change your yahoo-profile!! not in the description, but only in your profile. Then you're welcome!! S2B
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

OK, thanks. I'll give that a try. Ultimately, I appreciate the fact that you are doing your best to kepp young people out of your site.
shred

Post by shred »

S2b,

I do appreciate your efforts to share your pictures with us. However, I won't log in into Yahoo anymore. It is too troublesome to become member, decipher some distorted figures to see if you can read, and at the end see some pics at 200x300 resolution.

This is Yahoo's fault, not yours.

If you want to share pictures, I can recommend webshots.com, HHDS' guest area, or this forum.

Shred