Burning Loubs

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Scuffy

Re: Burning Loubs

Post by Scuffy »

pumps-lover :) wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:19 pm What part of burning shoes do you think is the best?
I personally like watching the heat melt the bottom out sole of the shoes. Any part of the shoes melting is great.

Another hot things is watching hot ember drop into a shoe and slowly melt and set the insole on fire, end eventually set the whole shoe on fire.

I also like it when there is nothing left but ashes. :twisted:
Scuffy
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 am
pumps-lover :) wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:19 pm What part of burning shoes do you think is the best?
The part where the shoes catches fire or when they are engulfed in flames?🤔

Here are some pictures when we burned my wives Loubs…

https://youtu.be/yRXRJDr9Mo8?si=EJeonepF-F7UHHuZ
The best moment when burning shoes is when the fire reaches their skin. The leather of the shoes, shocked by this turn of events, begins to shrink in shock and the shoes start to move, the tips lift up, always in the same pattern. The leather wrinkles and the shoes deform unnaturally. They suffer in agony as if they were alive, and this is often accompanied by burning and audible frying. Seeing something like this makes me very horny, and my cock wants to tear my pants.
I love the way you describe the burning of the leather. You described it so accurately. It is definitely a turn on for me to. I really like burning leather sandals. The straps go crazy.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:08 am
burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 am
The part where the shoes catches fire or when they are engulfed in flames?🤔

Here are some pictures when we burned my wives Loubs…

https://youtu.be/yRXRJDr9Mo8?si=EJeonepF-F7UHHuZ
The best moment when burning shoes is when the fire reaches their skin. The leather of the shoes, shocked by this turn of events, begins to shrink in shock and the shoes start to move, the tips lift up, always in the same pattern. The leather wrinkles and the shoes deform unnaturally. They suffer in agony as if they were alive, and this is often accompanied by burning and audible frying. Seeing something like this makes me very horny, and my cock wants to tear my pants.
I love the way you describe the burning of the leather. You described it so accurately. It is definitely a turn on for me to. I really like burning leather sandals. The straps go crazy.
In one of my last videos, I burned my wife's favorite sandals. The straps move in the fire and the sandals themselves curled in the fire in the same way as all leather shoes.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Was it the with the red straps? That was a good video.

When I was in my early teens, I burned a pair of my hippie sandals with the tire tread soles. I'm almost sure you all are familiar with them. They were brown or black leather and has two wide straps across the foot. They also has metal rings on the two straps and one thinner strap connecting the two rings. Each summer I would get a pair. I would always save the order ones. One fall evening when my parents were out, I decided to burn a pair of them. I had never burned sandals before and I was extremely excited. At first I tried using engine oil, but it would not catch. I then tried a little mineral spirits. It flamed up for a short time and went out. While it burned, the ankle strap moved a little. I then took some pieces of wood trimmings and shavings and put them inside the straps. I laid down on the floor and humped the other sandal as the flames leapt up through the straps. Before I could really begin to enjoy myself, the flames went out again. I just laid there and continued to slowly hump as I looked at the sandal. I started to hear sounds coming from the sandal. I heard the leather start to make rubbing and squeaking sounds. Then I began to hear hissing and popping. Slowly the sole curled upward. Then I saw a small flame deep inside the wood. The leather of one of the wide straps was oozing and bubbling. It began to deform and twist. Then the strap caught fire. I began to hump the other sandal like crazy as flames spread out to the rest of the straps. When the thinner ankle strap caught fire, it flipped and twisted violently. As I watched the sandal burn, I had a great orgasm. I burned the other sandal a few days later.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:46 am Was it the with the red straps? That was a good video.

When I was in my early teens, I burned a pair of my hippie sandals with the tire tread soles. I'm almost sure you all are familiar with them. They were brown or black leather and has two wide straps across the foot. They also has metal rings on the two straps and one thinner strap connecting the two rings. Each summer I would get a pair. I would always save the order ones. One fall evening when my parents were out, I decided to burn a pair of them. I had never burned sandals before and I was extremely excited. At first I tried using engine oil, but it would not catch. I then tried a little mineral spirits. It flamed up for a short time and went out. While it burned, the ankle strap moved a little. I then took some pieces of wood trimmings and shavings and put them inside the straps. I laid down on the floor and humped the other sandal as the flames leapt up through the straps. Before I could really begin to enjoy myself, the flames went out again. I just laid there and continued to slowly hump as I looked at the sandal. I started to hear sounds coming from the sandal. I heard the leather start to make rubbing and squeaking sounds. Then I began to hear hissing and popping. Slowly the sole curled upward. Then I saw a small flame deep inside the wood. The leather of one of the wide straps was oozing and bubbling. It began to deform and twist. Then the strap caught fire. I began to hump the other sandal like crazy as flames spread out to the rest of the straps. When the thinner ankle strap caught fire, it flipped and twisted violently. As I watched the sandal burn, I had a great orgasm. I burned the other sandal a few days later.
Have you ever burned a young woman's sexy shoes?
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

It has been a while. Nothing like what you have burned. Maybe I can do that soon. I will keep my eyes open.