brand new silver high heels sandals, come in and enjoy it!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

adrestrepo

brand new silver high heels sandals, come in and enjoy it!

Post by adrestrepo »

[size=1
Last edited by adrestrepo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the lord of the heels
frescurasecca

silver sandals

Post by frescurasecca »

nice shoes :D ...and nice legs :!: :!:
WetAlbert
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi
Congratulations to your girl that she let take pictures of her! 8)
I like her feet, especially her toes :roll:
Can we see more of her feet :?:
And the sandals are great :D
Keep going on with your good job :!:

Greetings from frozen Switzerland :cry:
Pumpmaniac
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
skyhighfan

Post by skyhighfan »

Gorgeous shoes, I would love to see some shots of her standing in them. Maybe in a gateaux!!!
shred

Post by shred »

Beatiful!

I second the request of SkyHighFan to see her standing in the shoes, so her feet are shaped according to the shoe shape and the straps are pressed into her feet.

Any chance for abuse, or you two don't do that?

Shred
ALoverofHeels

Re: silver sandals

Post by ALoverofHeels »

you have sexy feet and a body to kill for. i would love to start sucking on your toes in your sexy heels, then put warm wet kisses all over your sexy feet and heels, with my tounge. i would then rub my hard cock all over your feet while your wearing those heels until i shoot my hot cum all over them. would love a picture like that. (honeymaplemoon@yahoo.com)[/quote]