White sandals in bath, leg shaving, foam!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mia

Post by mia »

very nice!
carpe diem!
post exitum is too late anyway
ALoverofHeels

Post by ALoverofHeels »

wow what a sexy pair of heels, not to mention your sexy feet. just looking at your pics makes my cock hard. i would love to make love to your feet, by sucking on your toes and and your foot. then kneel in front of you and cum on those sexy feet in those heels.(honeymaplemoon@yahoo.com)
wet_strappies

Nice Sandals!

Post by wet_strappies »

Really nice!!!
XANDER

Re: White sandals in bath, leg shaving, foam!

Post by XANDER »

pumpmaniac wrote:Smooth legs for me 8)
And she didn't slip out of her sandals :roll:

Do you like her sandals and toes? :P :P
That is damn nice man, pumpmaniac, say my friend do you perhaps have any sexy ladies in heels doing the same thing, oh please guys im new, if you have anything related to heels and pumps can you please post in my topic as well. Thanks.

[/img]http://www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/2ecb32955.jpg
Hi the names Xander, and Xander says: He that loves a girl in heels shall receive sexy babes with nice feet in return. Also looking for TRADES?
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I always like white sandals!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)