greetings from southamerica...my wife shoes collection

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Those are really sexy ankle strap pointy heels. Your wife is spectaculer. Because of all the Nine West talk here I just had my wife model her Fredas for me naked. They are the cream patent leather color. Really had my way with her. Thanks for all the picts.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

adrestrepo wrote:
love_prada_and_gucci wrote:I will purchase a pair for sure! But the white version isn't available at the Nine west store.

check the website under freda reference

I go to the nine west store. 120$ canadian dollars for that pair (OUCH).... I will try to purchase them over the net.

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
adrestrepo

Post by adrestrepo »

[quote="love_prada_and_gucci"]
Last edited by adrestrepo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the lord of the heels
adrestrepo

Post by adrestrepo »

finally aldos are here
Last edited by adrestrepo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the lord of the heels
adrestrepo

Post by adrestrepo »

[quote="Lazlo"]Those are really sexy
Last edited by adrestrepo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the lord of the heels
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I definately wants this pair *LOL*
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

I like the pics. Great quality, but the shoes look too new to me. Let me quote or rephrase a friend who wrote on this topic at a different forum:

"Whenever I see gorgeous women wearing brand new shoes that have never been outside of home or the photo-studio, I always find it hard not to think of them as models just posing and not really enjoying the shoes as women who wear high heels without even thinking about it.

I so much prefer to see a pair of worn soles, as it looks so much more convincing and tells us the wearer enjoys her shoes on a more regular basis and as a more natural thing to do rather than just for a camera."