Very Muddy Christina - Big set Free Pics

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wamchristina.com

Very Muddy Christina - Big set Free Pics

Post by wamchristina.com »

Back to the mud in a BIG way! First I walk through, then lie down and roll about in the thick mud, before immersing my face completely in the sticky goo and get my hair covered, afterwards I have to wash off in a river so all in a great shoot, Mud and the river and lots of pictures too...

I really enjoyed this shoot, a cold day, but the mud was lovely and warm sliding all over me and down my top! The river..... well that WAS cold!

Heres some free pics from this shoot (hope you like them!) You are all saying you want more free pics......

Pics on the site are bigger and better, so come and visit and see tons of pictures of me in the mud

Be sure to let me know what you all think!
I Love my kinky boots - the higher the better
messfan

Re: Very Muddy Christina - Big set Free Pics

Post by messfan »

wamchristina.com wrote:Back to the mud in a BIG way! First I walk through, then lie down and roll about in the thick mud, before immersing my face completely in the sticky goo and get my hair covered, afterwards I have to wash off in a river so all in a great shoot, Mud and the river and lots of pictures too...

I really enjoyed this shoot, a cold day, but the mud was lovely and warm sliding all over me and down my top! The river..... well that WAS cold!

Heres some free pics from this shoot (hope you like them!) You are all saying you want more free pics......

Pics on the site are bigger and better, so come and visit and see tons of pictures of me in the mud

Be sure to let me know what you all think!

Nice! You seem to like playing in the mud a lot!
SHE WAS TRYING TO TAKE A SHORTCUT THRU THE WOODS, AND GOT HER HIGH HEEL PUMPS VERY MUDDY. Visit http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Gallery/ ... utton1.jpg , http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Gallery/3506/ & http://smelt.proboards2.com .
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Great pics Christina and a super location,
Thanks for these.

But no Thighhighs :(
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Thighhigh guy wrote:Great pics Christina and a super location,
Thanks for these.

But no Thighhighs :(

No Thighhighs maybe, but a really cute pair of Shox getting the abuse they deserve :twisted:

WAMSneak