Spikeheels In Mud

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JSpikeheels

Spikeheels In Mud

Post by JSpikeheels »

Hello Everyone:

Sometime last month-although I couldn't find the post just now-I (thought I) posted some pics I took of some spikeheels in a bathtub...

..if I don't find the post I will re-post the pics back here tomorrow..

...at the time I may have mentioned that I had purchased a pair of "Ellies'" size 13(US) five inch black spikeheels...they were a test-size to determine if I could wear a '13' or a '12' and the size 12 is a perfect fit....

..so, what to do with the size '13's which are mostly too large to be comfortable on any kind of reguar basis...

..they are my Wam&Messy playshoes and tonight I have a few pictures I took earlier of a home-made mudbox in the yard-something I have been thinking about for years..

...enjoy this first-time set:

[

now that I have the makings of a small but nicely deep mudbox I will have more sets to share with you including mpegs..

JSpikeheels
Johnieheel

Post by Johnieheel »

K, but I gota tell ya, it feels alot better without socks. :D
Johnieheel

mud

Post by Johnieheel »

K, but I gota tell ya, it feels alot better without socks. :D
JSpikeheels

Spikeheels In Mud

Post by JSpikeheels »

I happened to come home and the thought struck me to go find somethig muddy out back..those spikeheels needed some more abuse...

...so it was never how the mud and the hose felt to me..it was the situation and the opportunity to mess the spikeheels..

...everything is about the spikeheels...

J