RED+BOX+FOOD=MESS

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

RED+BOX+FOOD=MESS

Post by Me&MessySophie »

This was fun :D These shoes are gonna be treated nice now they be messed and soaked quite a few times and i dont want them to fall apart so hope you enjoy these.

Me&MessySophie
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

awesome pics. thanks for sharing
higgim

Post by higgim »

would anyone object if i were to be the very lucky person who got to lick those shoes clean and lick those really sexy feet clean? :)

I wish :) lol
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
nice to hear something from you. your photos are like all wonderful. that you abuse this sexy shoes is wonderful. the feet are a dream.
thank you.
i have asked one question to my girlfriend. when we go to a town where noone know who we are and i fill her shoes with food and she wear them and the food come out between the toes and from the side if she would walk in a public street where many peoples can see the mess in her shoes. but my girlfriend say no, never.
maybe sophie would do it?
heelburner1
JSpikeheels

Post by JSpikeheels »

Those are from www.italianheels.com friends and neighbors adds yet another dimension to the wonderful pictures..

Jim
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! That is a nice picture session! I like that way that you abuse those red pumps!

Pretty nice job!

Thanks for sharing!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
nurunuru

Post by nurunuru »

Wonderful pics !
I really love red shoes and food.

After this abuse, was it difficult to clean the shoes ?
I hope to see more messy abuse with these nice shoes in the future ;)