men in heels

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Johnieheel

men in heels

Post by Johnieheel »

Question for men and women.Until I get this picture thing down I might as well have a little fun.Now, We know how much fun you women have with your heels and how much fun us men have with your heels too. Do you think its ok for men to wear heels in public? please specify Man or Woman.
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

MAN. and bootlover. :P

i think it is ok for men to wear heels, anyone should be able to do anything they like (within reason of course) as i ve always said, if you enjoy it and its not hurting anyone, what is the problem, i wear heels regularly, and on occasion ive worn a pair of knee high boots with a 3 in heel, out to the shop. no one batted an eyelid, and whats more it made me feel so amazing inside i didnt have a care in the world.

this is my view. Thankyou.
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

i'm a male and also quite a good crossdresser too, i'd never wear heels (womens) as a man but i always wear heels as Laura, due to the clubbing stuff and the fact that drag and daylight dont really mix its mostly after dark :)

not sure who it goes for men as men wearing high heels, marc bolan used to (t-rex fame)
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Mary Jane

marc bolan

Post by Mary Jane »

Most of the shoes I have seen on photos of marc bolan are strap shoes with a low heel.

I would love to find more photos if you know of any?

MJG
Mary Jane

marc bolan

Post by Mary Jane »

Most of the shoes I have seen on photos of marc bolan are strap shoes with a low heel.

I would love to find more photos if you know of any?

MJG
guynheels

Post by guynheels »

Hi Laura, agree dressing as a women is a night thing.......i love wearing heels.....ooooooooohhhhh so nice, but not game to go out in public.....
Johnieheel

men in heels

Post by Johnieheel »

Love this forum: This is becomming quite interesting so I might as well add a little. I have been wearing heels all my life but just started to wear them in public in the last few years. I am straight as they get but very open minded. I wear a thicker block heel with bell bottom levis or pants that touch the floor in public. My girlfriend supports it and even bought me a pair of tommy hill. kneehigh boots with a 3 1/2" block heel that I wear every where, even to a gun show and no one has ever batted an eye.If I can't be me, than who can I be.If it feels good , do it. More later... :lol: